To The People That Say Fighter X Ducked Fighter Y

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To The People That Say Fighter X Ducked Fighter Y

You are an idiot.

Do you seriously sit there calling fighters cowards & duckers or scared?

Get off your arse, train every day for years & then fight in the ring rather than being a cyber warrior & slagging off the men competing in the sport you're supposed to be a fan of. Then you'd earn the right to accuse these warriors.

Some of the crap sprouted on here is hilarious.

Have a nice day

Originally posted by taansend View Post
    You are an idiot.

Get off your arse, train every day for years & then fight in the ring rather than being a cyber warrior & slagging off the men competing in the sport you're supposed to be a fan of. Then you'd earn the right to accuse these warriors.

Have a nice day
    darn... i guess i cant say carrot top sucks since i dont do prop comedy.

Comment

You are an idiot.

Have a nice day
      If you're paying $70 to watch someone fight, I think you have the right to call them anything you'd like. I'm sure nobody tells Jeff Van Gundy he's an idiot for criticizing a Basketball player though he's never officially played 1 NBA game. Criticism is apart of sports and will always be.

Comment

no one is making you pay 70$

Comment

Boxers are pussy that why they boxed, they used to get bullied.

Comment

I don't train everyday, neither do most of these fighters. I train several times a week and have had 3 amateur fights.

Does that qualify me to say Floyd Mayweather is a ducker?

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              I don't train everyday, neither do most of these fighters. I train several times a week and have had 3 amateur fights.

Does that qualify me to say Floyd Mayweather is a ducker?
              same with me I had 20 amateur fights (i think) and I was gonna turn pro to other **** happened LIFE, Do I if I qualify?. Thread Starter please chine in. Let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
                darn... i guess i cant say carrot top sucks since i dont do prop comedy.
                End fuking thread.

Comment

You are an idiot.

Have a nice day
                  You don't have to be a 'cyber warrior' for criticizing fighters, it's normal, people criticize people all the time.
                  And what makes you think fighters don't duck each other?

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    no one is making you pay 70$
                    Of course no one is forcing anyone to pay anything, but in essence you're putting food on their plate so they in turn can't complain about mine or anyone else's criticism towards them. If I pay to go see my favorite Basketball team and they're playin like ****, I'm obligated not to say anything because I paid to see them?

Comment

Working...
                    X