Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple's desperation continues to show, copies ANDROID AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Apple's desperation continues to show, copies ANDROID AGAIN!

The inNOvating company called Apple has become desperate! Their lack of innovation is too the point where I'm starting to feel bad for them.

Remembered when it was a hassle to get a text on iphone only to have to back out of everything swipe to home screen and find you messaging app and click on it then click on the new message to read and reply?

To help fix the horrible notification system Apple had, they introduced their notification tray; which is a less capable, horrible attempt of duplication of Android's notification system.

Then Apple folks and idiot sheep would comment how the iphone screen size is PERFECT! Now they eat their words and once again copy Android with a bigger screen (although it looks more like a nintendo wii controlor) and now that's the "perfect screen size"

Then google releases a home-run with the Nexus 7 tablet that once again pushed innovation and brought Android Jellybean to tablets! People love it and loved the size...... and what does apple do.....release a poor version of the ipad and release a ipad mini with less features than the ipad

Apple's desperation is showing more than ever!

It's it's also clear as crystal blue water who the real innovators are and who's playing catch up. So this is a perfect time to que in one iBreakbeats favorites lines and turn the table on him.......

iPhone and iPad are nothing more than stolen product based on the ideas and innovations of Google.

What is Apple going to copy next???

Long live Google!!!!

I just recently made the switch to galaxy S3 and I`m happy I did. S3>>>Iphone and not even close. Iphone is boring.

Comment

They copied again. But i wouldn't exactly feel sorry for apple cause the blondes and 12 year olds are making them tons of cash.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
          They copied again. But i wouldn't exactly feel sorry for apple cause the blondes and 12 year olds are making them tons of cash.
          why blondes?

Comment

Originally posted by Thereranged View Post
            why blondes?
            Because they are stupid

S3>>>ICLONE 5

Comment

During Apple's Q4 2012 conference call Tim Cook was asked about the iPad mini, and why Apple released it after Steve Jobs had previously called 7-inch tablets "terrible".

Apple does a U turn. LOL. Google should sue them...

Comment

And this is supposed to be an unbias opinion....right, Androidism? Anyways, I got the Verizon iPhone 5 for me and my wife. Haven't had a problem yet

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  And this is supposed to be an unbias opinion....right, Androidism? Anyways, I got the Verizon iPhone 5 for me and my wife. Haven't had a problem yet
                  you can jail tim cook, but you can never jail iphone5

Comment

The only thing is Google's stock took a beating because of the Motorola acquistion.

Apple is doing pretty well regardless.

Both are doing well and continue to take the technology forward.

Good!

Comment

Working...
                    X