Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Era begins this weekend, the era, of KHAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said it from the start, I don't really like him all that much, but he truly is the guy that should be carrying the sport once this wack ass May Pac era dies... He's got the skill, the style, the talent, and the personality to do it

But at the same time, Lord of Asgard... What's with all the "The Gift" ****... Its not Bradley's fault

Comment

I like Khan but some people seriously overrate him. He's very good just not on that elite tier in terms of talent and potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
        Listen up, haters.

Amir Khan will do what The Gift never could, create a new lineage at 140.

You see, The Gift had his chances, TWICE to fight Khan for the Ring belt and create a new lineage, but The Gift punked out, and is now a laughing stock Fraud champion at 147 with everyone from Britney Spears to Ice T to Booker T calling him a thieving little rat! Epic Fail on the part of The Gift.

Marcos Maidana ran his mouth for months, with all you haters behind him every step of the way, then he lost. Now he's irrelevant after having the brakes beaten off him by an ancient Morales.

Lamont "PED-Man" Cheatersen tried every trick in the book! Hometown judges? Check. Hometown Ref? Check. Hat Man distracting Judges? Check. Pumped up to the eyeballs on PED's? Check. He is now tarred for life as a disgusting, dirty little drugs cheat.

You see, haters. They keep on coming for Khan, with you lot behind them, riding the coat tails, and he keeps on KNOCKING EM BACK, KNOCKING EM BACK, KNOCKING EM BACK.

Garcia is the last, after that Khan is a lineal Ring Magazine, WBA, WBC champion (IBF will soon strip Cheaterson and give Khan that back too)

Khan owns 140.

Haters, Khan owns YOU

Same Khan that just lost his last fight and is afraid to rematch the guy that KO'd him? Just wanted to verify.....carry on.

Comment

WAR KHANNNN
          Letss Gooooooooooooo

Comment

Count me in, time people appreciated Khan's skills!

Comment

A Mere Con.....his name says it all :cool9:

Comment

Working...
              X