Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...140439765.html

Thoughts? Feelings? I don't mean to laugh, and I feel sorry for those kids but I gotta laugh. I have to just imagine what this guy was thinking after he told the courts he was done at number 21. The next night he was probably with a chick and thinking, I gotta raw dog this hoe. Out comes number 22 and on wards. Also, @yahoo breaking it down for us."The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report."

This guy be spreading his seed in his sleep!

He deserves a break. Fathering and raising that many kids is a lot of work. The state should step in and give them some money and health care imo.

Comment

INB4 the Larryx jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Marston View Post
        He deserves a break. Fathering and raising that many kids is a lot of work. The state should step in and give them some money and health care imo.
        Something tells me he isn't raising those kids. I'm sure the state is helping his baby mommas though.

Comment

28 too late for a vasectomy.

Comment

He's gonna have a **** load of grandchildren eventually.

Comment

MAD!!! Birthday parties...

Comment

MAD!!! Happy Meals...

Comment

He can move to another country that doesnt have an agreement with the US to take child support payments out of his pay. Then he wont have to pay for ****. IDK what other countries will give him free welfare money for being black though. Canada would but I think they would work with the US to send it all back to his baby mommas.

Comment

How many women let guys hit it raw dog? ALL OF THEM.

Comment

Working...
                    X