Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cual es tu opinion on same sex marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    .........no they don't, literally every type of animal practices ****sexuality.
    How would an insect learn ****sexuality from a human?

okay. but not everyone is ****sexual only a small amount of humans are ... just like only a small amount of animals are ****sexual.

I'm not pro ****sexuality... I'm just saying just because you don't condone something doesn't mean you should take someone else rights away or keep services from them that everyone else has. Specially if they're not hurting anyone.
    the problem is that small amount is growing drastically... See i dont buy that they "cant" help it Just like a pedophile cant help molesting kids?being Gay is a state of mind you can choose it or reject it. I mean where are humans gonna draw the line at? pretty soon nothing is going to be wrong they will find a way saying dont talk against it because its a hate crime. I have to stand up for what i believe in Being straight is just a human fundamental with religion aside. We were made to mate and reproduce and you cant with another man if you are a man plain and simple. They want me to accept them for who they are? i cant because thats not who they are meant to be.

Comment

As long as they don't force the church to get them married.

Regardless if they are leagally married or not they going to live togeter like a family.

The problem is going to really be down the line when they start asking for their spouse's benefits and at divorce with the alimony.

I don't like the message getting sent to the really young kids.

A person should be gay by choice not influence

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        the problem is that small amount is growing drastically... See i dont buy that they "cant" help it Just like a pedophile cant help molesting kids?being Gay is a state of mind you can choose it or reject it. I mean where are humans gonna draw the line at? pretty soon nothing is going to be wrong they will find a way saying dont talk against it because its a hate crime. I have to stand up for what i believe in Being straight is just a human fundamental with religion aside. We were made to mate and reproduce and you cant with another man if you are a man plain and simple. They want me to accept them for who they are? i cant because thats not who they are meant to be.
        Maybe it isn't growing..... maybe ****sexual are more comfortable coming out now that they don't have to worry about bigots beating them to death for being different.

and can you stop being straight? could you actually go out and do ****shit? It's the same thing for them. Thats who they are. There have been ****s since before Christ, for thousands of years. They're not going take over

what about the people that can't have kids? or are born autistic? they shouldn't be entitled to the rights other people have because being autistic is against human nature? that makes no sense....

oh and the pedophile thing is a horrible comparison. Molesting kids isn't the same thing as 2 grown adults choosing to be in a relationship. They're not harming anyone. Pedophiles are molesting kids that can't choose for themselves. Pedophiles hurt people.

and I don't think anyone is asking you to accept them... they're asking you to stop getting in their lives and telling them what they can and can't do because it isn't any of your buisness to deprive them of their rights ...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          As long as they don't force the church to get them married.

Regardless if they are leagally married or not they going to live togeter like a family.

The problem is going to really be down the line when they start asking for their spouse's benefits and at divorce with the alimony.

I don't like the message getting sent to the really young kids.

A person should be gay by choice not influence
          most people aren't gay by choice.... and I don't think anyone can influence someone else to suck a dick.. lol

Comment

Maybe it isn't growing..... maybe ****sexual are more comfortable coming out now that they don't have to worry about bigots beating them to death for being different.

and can you stop being straight? could you actually go out and do ****shit? It's the same thing for them. Thats who they are. There have been ****s since before Christ, for thousands of years. They're not going take over

what about the people that can't have kids? or are born autistic? they shouldn't be entitled to the rights other people have because being autistic is against human nature? that makes no sense....

oh and the pedophile thing is a horrible comparison. Molesting kids isn't the same thing as 2 grown adults choosing to be in a relationship. They're not harming anyone. Pedophiles are molesting kids that can't choose for themselves. Pedophiles hurt people.

and I don't think anyone is asking you to accept them... they're asking you to stop getting in their lives and telling them what they can and can't do because it isn't any of your buisness to deprive them of their rights ...
            Or maybe is its "In" now to be gay? Its the same when it comes to saying they cant help it. They Can help it.

I guess they can do whatever they please but if they can practice it now with the law then i can stand against it without it being a hate crime. they need to stop crying about people not accepting them. They need to man up a little bit ( no pun intended)

Comment

Or maybe is its "In" now to be gay? Its the same when it comes to saying they cant help it. They Can help it.

I guess they can do whatever they please but if they can practice it now with the law then i can stand against it without it being a hate crime. they need to stop crying about people not accepting them. They need to man up a little bit ( no pun intended)
              I don't think taking a dick in the ass is "in" right now .... no pun intended,

and like I said, none of us should even care unless we're gay...

IMO we should just give them their rights already so we can move on to other things that actually matter... instead of intruding in peoples lives for no real good reason.

Comment

I have nothing against gays. If they wanna get married... Let them.

Comment

I don't think taking a dick in the ass is "in" right now .... no pun intended,

and like I said, none of us should even care unless we're gay...

IMO we should just give them their rights already so we can move on to other things that actually matter... instead of intruding in peoples lives for no real good reason.
                  Or how about we actually focus on things that matter instead of what a couple of ****s want?

We shouldn't even be focusing on this gay ass subject. We have more important things going on now.

Why should we fold for the gays? It's not a process that can be done overnight cause of people like you.

This garbage should be pushed to the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Or how about we actually focus on things that matter instead of what a couple of ****s want?

We shouldn't even be focusing on this gay ass subject. We have more important things going on now.

Why should we fold for the gays? It's not a process that can be done overnight cause of people like you.

This garbage should be pushed to the sides.
                    do you support gay marriage or not???

Comment

do you support gay marriage or not???
                      No............

Refer to the thread in the lounge about gay marriage for further detail by me.

Comment

Working...
                      X