No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Please provide factual evidence to support your claims that Floyd won't fight Pac and Martinez and not your own imagination.
    Matter of fact, Floyd doesnt even see Pac as a strong champion...he sees him as the same size as marquez...as the guy who LOST to marquez

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      who cares about him fighting Ortiz. He just said he wasnt going to fight champions to end out his career. Get over it, he's taking it easy from now on. He's not fighting Manny, cuz if was, it wouldve happened THREE YEARS AGO. And as history shows, he'll probably avoid sergio.
      But U said, he wouldnt fight a guy who was bigger, OR a guy who was younger..and btw...Didnt it take SRL, YEARS to fight Hearns..THREE yrs if Im not mistaken?..LOL

Comment

Such a fanboy, just stop now
        yea..a boxing fan, boy!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          But U said, he wouldnt fight a guy who was bigger, OR a guy who was younger..and btw...Didnt it take SRL, YEARS to fight Hearns..THREE yrs if Im not mistaken?..LOL
          Can you show me where I said that? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Please provide factual evidence to support your claims that Floyd won't fight Pac and Martinez and not your own imagination.

fact:he's not fighting pac or martinez.

fact: he said take the test and i will fight pac

fact: manny agreed and floyd changed his demands and ducked the fight.

fact: while trying to find an opponent he said he would fight martinez only at 150.

fact: he's fighting cotto at 154.

damn my crazy imagination! makes it seem like floyd is ducking all the best fighters.

Comment

Matter of fact, Floyd doesnt even see Pac as a strong champion...he sees him as the same size as marquez...as the guy who LOST to marquez
              So thats why he didnt fight manny. He doesnt view him as a champion. Cool. I guess the blood tests and talks of 100% revenue split was just smoke and mirrors.

I'm assuming youre going to also tell us Ortiz was a better champion at WW than Manny as well, thats why he fought Ortiz over manny. Thanks for the new revelation, chief.

Comment

so floyd is scared of the guy who lost to marquez? that's strange. maybe floyd knows styles make fights? strange that his dumbazz fans don't know that....

Comment

yea..a boxing fan, boy!
                  nah you are a fan of ducking. you don't like boxing.

Comment

So thats why he didnt fight manny. He doesnt view him as a champion. Cool. I guess the blood tests and talks of 100% revenue split was just smoke and mirrors.

I'm assuming youre going to also tell us Ortiz was a better champion at WW than Manny as well, thats why he fought Ortiz over manny. Thanks for the new revelation, chief.
                    U have to tell me...Why would he fight Ortiz who was BIGGER, STRONGER, DECENTLY FAST, but didnt fight Pac?...Floyd doesnt even respect Pac...he wanted to manipulate Pac into taking dirt..LOL

Comment

Really? realllly? I mean really?
                      Absolutely.

Daggum says that people don't use evidence. I want to see his evidence that Floyd won't fight Pac or Martinez to round up his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X