Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macaw the best domesticated pet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macaws are too expensive, get a parakeet instead. They're like 20 bucks at Petsmart and if you're lucky to get a smart one, they can they have a bigger vocabulary than any other bird.

Comment

Parrots are a great pet, but as people have said, they are a commitment.

If they are brought up right, then they are super affectionate, and love to be patted or scratched. They are damn smart, and funny too - like the clowns of the bird world.

The other downside to parrots is how crazy loud they are. They can be worse than a constantly barking dog for noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
        I also heard that this bird can do all your taxes but will then siphon the money out to build missile turrets on the wall in Israel.
        Well at least it'll keep Israel safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Macaws are too expensive, get a parakeet instead. They're like 20 bucks at Petsmart and if you're lucky to get a smart one, they can they have a bigger vocabulary than any other bird.

Yeah it's a good starter but I want a big bird that can scream at my enemies on command.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Parrots are a great pet, but as people have said, they are a commitment.

If they are brought up right, then they are super affectionate, and love to be patted or scratched. They are damn smart, and funny too - like the clowns of the bird world.

The other downside to parrots is how crazy loud they are. They can be worse than a constantly barking dog for noise.
            I'm looking forward to the screeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Well at least it'll keep Israel safe.
              meanwhile, at base...

Comment

I ****ing hate birds

Comment

Working...
                X