Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Annoyed: Mayweather Has Been Ducking Me For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      With Roach Khan was target practice. No way he wouldn't get knocked out by both Floyd and Pacquiao. If Danny Garcia as slow and predictable as he was wiped the floor with this pretender what would Floyd and Pac man do?
      with roach, his punches actually have a snap to it and is thrown with intention. i know roach gets hated on here but this is not a post to big up roach lol. im simply just pointing out that the khan with roach was a far better fighter than the khan now.

Comment

With Roach Khan was target practice. No way he wouldn't get knocked out by both Floyd and Pacquiao. If Danny Garcia as slow and predictable as he was wiped the floor with this pretender what would Floyd and Pac man do?
        danny was losing the fight before he caught khan! danny was losing all rounds up until he caught khan. and this is exactly what i meant. that version of khan was far better than this version. if this version of khan fights danny now, it'll end even faster.

Comment

I wouldn't call it wipe the floor garcia was getting beat up until he landed that lucky no look punch

Comment

Like u duck 147....go eat a dck Khan

Comment

Lmfao when was Floyd ever supposed to fight khan? He never earned a shot to fight him

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BojnnkJl...=1hgoj0bopxocm

Lmao. Basically

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Lmfao when was Floyd ever supposed to fight khan? He never earned a shot to fight him

just like conor never earn a shot, berto? robert guerrero, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    danny was losing the fight before he caught khan! danny was losing all rounds up until he caught khan. and this is exactly what i meant. that version of khan was far better than this version. if this version of khan fights danny now, it'll end even faster.
                    fight only lasted 4 rounds, how was he "LOSING" He dropped him in the 3rd for crying out loud, Danny messed Khan up, he dropped him 3 damn times..Khan got his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      just like conor never earn a shot, berto? robert guerrero, etc.
                      Robert guerrero was at least on p4p lists, a top 3 welterweight and the interim champion (his mandatory) .

Khan was never in the position to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X