Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that UK judges were going to rob Usyk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    There have been robberies in Scotland, but how many have happened in England where the overseas fighter won but didn't get the decision?

And the reason you have poisonous things to say about fighters over here is because they're English and you're a typical Scot who has nothing but bile because of what happened a million years ago. So if i'm a nationalistic freak, I will never come close to being as extreme as weirdo's like you that are all over Scotland with their nationalistic knuckles dragging all over the streets.
    you are such a complete and utter freak, now im scottish and not a muslim? because im a josh taylor fan?

there has never been a robbery in england....ever! and AJ was ahead in the povetkin fight, he won all the rounds! LMAO you are better than a troll because you are truely insane

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Is it true that UK judges were going to rob Usyk?
      If any fan or judge had Bellew up at the time of the stoppage that is downright foul. You can't score a fight.

Comment

Bellew was out of the fight after a few rounds.

Comment

I think a lot of people were a bit delusional in watching the fight.

It seemed to me that many were giving Bellew rounds simply because he hadn't been knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            you are such a complete and utter freak, now im scottish and not a muslim? because im a josh taylor fan?

there has never been a robbery in england....ever! and AJ was ahead in the povetkin fight, he won all the rounds! LMAO you are better than a troll because you are truely insane
            I've called you Scottish plenty of times, because you ARE Scottish. Have you forgotten already? Haha. I love how ashamed you are to admit it when we both know it's true.

Give me these robberies over overseas fighters that have happened in England?

Joshua was ahead in the Povetkin fight. I had it 4-2 to Joshua. Maybe you should go and watch the fight again.

Funny how you had a problem with me in this thread when my post was right, but the American who got it wrong you had no problem with. Actually, I've never seen you have a problem with any of the mad **** they come out with, but you have a problem with me because I correct them? You have no problem with them because you like reading their poison towards English fighters, it saves you from doing more than you already do yourself.

Now ****off you poisonous Scottish c5nt.

Comment

One Again, it doesn't matter how they had it scored...

via Gfycat

Even if he didn't score the KO, he clearly had momentum and was going to pick him apart for the rest of that fight
              Last edited by sicko; 11-13-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                One Again, it doesn't matter how they had it scored...

Even if he didn't score the KO, he clearly had momentum and was going to pick him apart for the rest of that fight
                Meh can't green. Really good gif. Thanka for posting it. I also agree even though for me Bellew gave a career best performance it would never last for an ageing fighter coming down in weight and Usyk was starting with his angles and would have continued to build momentum while picking him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  very close fight at the time of the stoppage. Bellew could very well had been leading without it being a robbery
                  Yep. All that needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    I've called you Scottish plenty of times, because you ARE Scottish. Have you forgotten already? Haha. I love how ashamed you are to admit it when we both know it's true.

Give me these robberies over overseas fighters that have happened in England?

Joshua was ahead in the Povetkin fight. I had it 4-2 to Joshua. Maybe you should go and watch the fight again.

Funny how you had a problem with me in this thread when my post was right, but the American who got it wrong you had no problem with. Actually, I've never seen you have a problem with any of the mad **** they come out with, but you have a problem with me because I correct them? You have no problem with them because you like reading their poison towards English fighters, it saves you from doing more than you already do yourself.

Now ****off you poisonous Scottish c5nt.
                    You need to take ur meds, first you claimed im a english muslim who hates england ....because i supported jospeh parker over AJ, and now you seen i support josh taylor....so now im scottish! you honestly are a complete fruitloop

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      You need to take ur meds, first you claimed im a english muslim who hates england ....because i supported jospeh parker over AJ, and now you seen i support josh taylor....so now im scottish! you honestly are a complete fruitloop
                      I never mentioned anything about you being English. I accused you of either being muslim or Scottish right from the very off. I've now established you're Scottish.

Why are you ashamed? You should be proud to admit it. But no, you're a little ***** who's scared because I've called it right. You are, as the Scots would say, a fanny. We both know you're Scottish you mug.

Comment

Working...
                      X