Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans dont give a sht about Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk doesnt need americans to give a ***** about him because he can fight anywhere in europe and sell out giant stadiums. Ward can barely sell 9,000 in his backyard in oakland LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      I bet Usyk takes the Joshua fight before Wilder does lol
      I bet Usyk is given a reasonable offer to fight Joshua before Wilder is lol.

Comment

Americans dont even give a fk about Wilder and he's heavyweight champ.
        Americans dont give a fk anout boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          lol-not true at all where i am from

once people saw him they were enthralled, i showed a ton of people at work the "i am very feel " video aand they loved it.

GO back to suckiing pacmans ****, maybe that will make you happy
          Damn brutha strayt fire !!!

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            if Usyk was a rapist convicted felon mugged old ladies a cannibal street hood-lum "americans" would luv the guy
            That subtle "luv" (given the context) at the end deserves a Nobel prize in comedy

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              I bet Usyk is given a reasonable offer to fight Joshua before Wilder is lol.
              reasonable offer lol.

He's never earned 3 mil (for 1 fight) yet he turned down 15

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                The fact of the matter is, the Usyk style doesn't sell. It doesn't pack enough meat in the seats. He has the Floyd Mayweather fighting style of the Cruiserweight division.
                I think many African American boxing fans would love Usyk's style and his smooth, silky slickness. He's a cruiser who can move like a lightweight and is pretty aggressive to boot. What's not to like?

Comment

The United States has over 350 million people if you want to use everyone as a majority vote than Americans don’t care about anyone at all.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Sorry but Americans dont give a fuk. What exactly makes him a must see tv?
                    If you appreciate the sweat science, then Usyk is a guy that you would watch. He has some top notch boxing skills for a man of his size.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Sorry but Americans dont give a fuk. What exactly makes him a must see tv?
                      This American would rather watch Usyk than just about any other active fighter.

Feel Very Feel!

Comment

Working...
                      X