No announcement yet.

Wilder vs fury is struggling to sell tickets, less than 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Dailystar is not a great source but fair dos, however that is likely the corporate end of sales. This thread is talking about sheer numbers.
    That’s just one link, didn’t have time to google it properly, seems to be a success at the gate.

PPV will probably hit million buys or thereabouts.

Fury and Wilder are hyping this one to death.

Comment

You really need to post a source for things like this.

Comment

They'll paper the arena with free tickets and pretend it did really well.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          That’s just one link, didn’t have time to google it properly, seems to be a success at the gate.

PPV will probably hit million buys or thereabouts.

Fury and Wilder are hyping this one to death.
          You sir are insane.

Comment

I said from day 1 this fight will flop......lets face no one knows who wilder is and as for fury he is the most unentertianing heavyweight of all time.
            Watch the fight cancelled mark my words.
            It will bomb on a huge scale and i will be creasing up at all the wilder fanboys crying over tyere fake hero lol

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              I said from day 1 this fight will flop......lets face no one knows who wilder is and as for fury he is the most unentertianing heavyweight of all time.
              It will bomb on a huge scale and i will be creasing up at all the wilder fanboys crying over tyere fake hero lol
              I said it would flop too. I also still think that Fury tests positive for something so the fight can get thrown out that way too. The PPV numbers will probably be UNDER 100k. They overreached on this one and it's going to backfire bigtime hahah. If you go to the ticket sites, there are plenty tickets left all over the arena. I live in the LA area and ain't nobody going to see this circus of a fight. I'll be right at home streaming it and saving myself the traffic hahah. The interesting part will be, how are Wilder and his team going to act after this thing blows up in their faces when it comes to negotiating with Hearn? a nice slice of humble pie will do it

Comment

Who cares if it flops. This is a great fight.

money corrupts the soul.

Wilder and Fury true fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Indeed I shall sir.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    Who cares if it flops. This is a great fight.

money corrupts the soul.

Wilder and Fury true fighters.
                    Everyone if Wilder wins and starts with the ridiculous demands for a Joshua fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You sir are insane.
                      How much do you think the gate will make and ppv buys?

Comment

Working...
                      X