Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

red k sent

Comment

• Props to the PR team and to all the other teams. The Japanese and Dominican teams were awesome.

The US pitching shut down a very powerful PR lineup. Stroman in particular was untouchable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Props to the PR team and to all the other teams. The Japanese and Dominican teams were awesome.

The US pitching shut down a very powerful PR lineup. Stroman in particular was untouchable.
        Yeah, Stroman was pretty impressive yesterday.

Heck of run by the US to win it, beating the Dominican Republic, Japan, then Puerto Rico in succession.

Comment

• That PR kid Berrios also pitched lights out...had nasty stuff. Only 23 yrs old!

Comment

• US took out both undefeated teams back to back that was amazing, can't say I'm not hurt that my PR team went out like that but I rather see the good US of A take it all than Japan or any other team, let's just say my second favorite team won unfortunately by beating favorite...thank God I kept the receipt for the hair dye lol I was gonna ( Beltran ) my beard blonde if PR would've won true story still got my PR hat on today tho I ain't a sore loser my team took care of business but ran out of gas with only 9 innings left of the finish line

Comment

• No offense to PR but Japan put up a better fight against the US. PR should be ashamed of themselves!

Comment

• who says, we arent winning anymore?

Comment

Working...
                X