Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

NEW YORK If Jarrell Miller can pass his next test, promoter Eddie Hearn plans to give the brash Brooklyn heavyweight the fight he really wants. Hearn told BoxingScene.com before a press conference Tuesday that if Miller (20-0-1, 18 KOs) defeats France's Johann Duhaupas (37-4, 24 KOs) on April 28 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, he'll get a shot at heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua in his following fight. Hearn, Joshua's promoter, called Miller-Duhaupas "a 50-50-fight" and stressed that neither he nor Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) are underestimating Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) ahead of the Joshua-Parker heavyweight title unification match March 31 in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait what about Pedvetkin?

Comment

Oh ****! Figured it'd be Povetkin next. If this is true, I'm flying up to NYC to catch this live!!!

Comment

I could see a lot of proper humorous trashtalking from Miller.

Comment

but gee...why on earth would joshua want to come to little old brooklyn usa when hes selling so many seats in uk soccer stadiums? gee i cant figure out why ...on earth

help me please figure this out all you UK know it alls

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I could see a lot of proper humorous trashtalking from Miller.
            Lol definitely, wouldn't be mad if this fight happened. Think it would be entertaining

Comment

this is definitive proof for all the uk joyboys that hearn knows he will have to fight wilder in the US and that he is ducking wilder

Comment

Lets see if this motivates Fat Boy Miller to perform against (yet another!) B-Level guy. If Miller fights another 30 bums he'll have a record as good as Wilder.

Comment

more wilder/joshua stall tactics by hearn....typical

Comment

Povetkin is a drug cheat so I don't care about him, but it's funny how Hearn was like 'Wilder come fight in the UK to build your name for an AJ fight' but then when Povetkin agreed to do that he still gets passed over. Miller turns down Ortiz and Povetkin and gets an AJ shot before them. I don't think this fight is gonna make the big US splash Hearn wants it to, few people seem to be hyped on Miller.

Comment

Working...
                    X