Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I Feel My Self Dislikeing Danny Garcia Every New Day that Passes By . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Herrera loss was a draw now?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      .....danny garcia...protected....look at his resume....he isnt even 30 yet and has a better resume than more hyped fighters like GGG, Caneo, Lara, Kovalev, etc.

its ok not to like a fighter but at least be realistic and truthful

he had a span of fights where he fought guys like Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Erik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Herrera Matthyssee back to back from 2011-2014

if anything todays fighters could learn to take some risks from this young blood
      I Like Danny, this kid finds ways to win. His fanbase is whom I have a problem with.....example up above....they criticize fighters for having soft touches but justify the salkas of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
        I Like Danny, this kid finds ways to win. His fanbase is whom I have a problem with.....example up above....they criticize fighters for having soft touches but justify the salkas of the world.
        he fought rod salka after fight all those guys I mentioned back to back...im not even a big fan of DSG...But i respect him for what you said, he finds a way to win and he actually took risks in his career.

when the average world class fighter will fight 4-5 no names in a row then one decent guy then rinse wash and repeat

but to trash him for his opposition when more hyped guys competition in their career isnt even close, it makes people sound silly.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          I dont see his drive to be great.
          This is probably the biggest problem I have with Danny. He coulda had a fight with Floyd if he'd have played his position right after the Lucas W. He fights twice a year for the last several years like he's already at Manny or Floyd status. Angel has outright said why take risks when they can make millions in easy fights. I firmly believe they are just stacking cash to buy up **** &/or create businesses & boxing is just a means to an end with that plan. And fair play to them if that is actually the plan, but don't expect fans to give a f#ck about your fights forever as you keep up that plan.

And this isn't to say Danny isn't fighting many legit opponents as his resume is actually quite good in comparison with other top guys, but I think the thing is that I & others notice is that his resume could even be better if he pushed ahead more than he has or been more active.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxwell007 View Post

Please don't get me wrong he a great fighter ive been a fan ever since he shock the world and beat my uk frein amir khan plus his dad has me in tears with laughter etc BUT I i'm still waiting for some thing GREAT AND EXTRA AMAZING FROM HIM 2fight a year is a joke, and I wanna see a REAL PROPER TEST but its the world we live in I gess MONEY AND PEOPLE DUCKING AND NOT STEPING UP ETC. . . .

is this just me . . .
            maybe its because you see his potential and he hasnt fought a percieved threat since Matthyssee

the close fights with peterson and herrera didnt help

he'll test himself at 147....in his defense, no one at 147 is fighting each other anyway so why do people jump down Garcia's throat when career long welters havent fought yet. Thurman finally fought porter, Brook hasnt fought a top welterweight since he won the title, spence is a prospect with no top ten wins, bradley is stuck with TR fighters, Outside of beating a prospect Jesse Vargas hasnt done much either

in due time

Im sure he'll be fighting a top ww in his next 1-3 fights

he had a tough schedule from '11-'14....he is at a new division to boot...it'll all fall in place

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              I can understand you, I dont see his drive to be great. He took one big risk against Matthysse (Well, it was a mandatory) and after that he is content enough to fight average to bad opponents twice a year.

He never calls anyone out. He was in the position to fight mayweather after his win against Matthysse, but he never demanded the fight. Recently, he had an opportunity, real or not, to fight Pacquiao, but made unreasonable money demands.

Also, his weird haircut lol
              Lmfao! I legit thought I was the only one who thought it was weird! I'd always find myself turning my head and looking at his head at an angle.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Who has Golovkin fought? You're not allowed to criticize anyone. An idiot like you don't get Guerrero is better than anyone Golovkin fought.
                no one's talking about Golovkin the guy just has a picture of him holy ****

Comment

Originally posted by Maxwell007 View Post

Please don't get me wrong he a great fighter ive been a fan ever since he shock the world and beat my uk frein amir khan plus his dad has me in tears with laughter etc BUT I i'm still waiting for some thing GREAT AND EXTRA AMAZING FROM HIM 2fight a year is a joke, and I wanna see a REAL PROPER TEST but its the world we live in I gess MONEY AND PEOPLE DUCKING AND NOT STEPING UP ETC. . . .

is this just me . . .
                  Danny's a a smart disciplined fighter but he knows his limitations. He's not fast, guys with faster feet than him give him problems. Peterson beat him. Herrera beat him.

Comment

Golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin golovkin

Comment

He ducked Brook and now he has no intention of fighting Thurman. Funny part is there are no promotional and network issues. Brook was even willing to come to the US for the Garcia fight. No response from Mr Businessman Garcia.

This guy should retire and open up a McDonald restaurant or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X