No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt To Make Another Voluntary Defense, Then Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt To Make Another Voluntary Defense, Then Roman

World Boxing Council super featherweight champion Miguel "Alacran" Berchelt will make another title defense at the end of May or in June on United soil or in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, according to his promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions. Beltran assured that after that defense, he will make the mandatory obligation against Miguel Roman, and the negotiations for that should begin in July to make the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who gives a **** about this clown Bird**** and Miguel Roman?! they are irrelevant! HBO needs to leave these bum fights alone, let them stay fighting on Televisa or Galavision after 'El Chavo Del Ocho'.

Comment

Berchelt keeps on ducking Lomachenko!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Who gives a **** about this clown Bird**** and Miguel Roman?! they are irrelevant! HBO needs to leave these bum fights alone, let them stay fighting on Televisa or Galavision after 'El Chavo Del Ocho'.
        Quit hating punk! I give a fucc about this fight and both them Fighters. They have a fan friendly style and their Mexican like me so I support all my Mexican fighters the same way black people support their black fighters.
        But how do you know about " El Chavo Del Ocho "??
        I always thought you was black but I'm not too sure now...
        Now I'm thinking your probably Latino swinging off black people's nutts like George of the jungle...
        Is that it??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Quit hating punk! I give a fucc about this fight and both them Fighters. They have a fan friendly style and their Mexican like me so I support all my Mexican fighters the same way black people support their black fighters.
          But how do you know about " El Chavo Del Ocho "??
          I always thought you was black but I'm not too sure now...
          Now I'm thinking your probably Latino swinging off black people's nutts like George of the jungle...
          Is that it??
          I get labeled 'Black' by Mexicans and Eastern-Euros because I spit that fire! It dont matter what I am! race has nothing to do with the TRUTH! My good friends on NSB know my race - I'll let you haters keep tripping about that **** because you keep exposing yourselves for being bias! and some even racist!

I'm here to keep it 100.

Comment

ROMAN? The guy schooled by Miura a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I get labeled 'Black' by Mexicans and Eastern-Euros because I spit that fire! It dont matter what I am! race has nothing to do with the TRUTH! My good friends on NSB know my race - I'll let you haters keep tripping about that **** because you keep exposing yourselves for being bias! and some even racist!

I'm here to keep it 100.
              I'm not racist punk! All I'm saying is some people like me wanna watch Berchelt and Roman fight along with other Mexican fighters. If you don't like it then don't watch, that simple.
              But quit being a little biitch about it and stop crying!
              And the only thing you spit is Wilder's semen after he shoots down your throat cause your always sucking him off!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I'm not racist punk! All I'm saying is some people like me wanna watch Berchelt and Roman fight along with other Mexican fighters. If you don't like it then don't watch, that simple.
                But quit being a little biitch about it and stop crying!
                And the only thing you spit is Wilder's semen after he shoots down your throat cause your always sucking him off!
                One thing i'll say tho is, this is a W for Berchelt.
                Whether it's an easy win or not, that's up to Berchelt.

Comment

ANOTHER voluntary defence? The last was a ****ty one.

Comment

Berchelt should finish off one of the old, Mexican war horses. Either Crisitan Mijares or Jhonny Gonzalez before that Roman fight

Comment

Working...
                    X