Comments Thread For: The Real Reason Why Floyd Mayweather Is Training MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go home mayweather and dont come back.

Comment

The real reason floyd is training in mma ANSWER: because hes gonna bank another almost BILLION dollars. Its gonna happen. Every passing month it starts getting realer and realer, just like how may/mcgregor slowly built up.

Comment

Comments Thread For: The Real Reason “I Think” Why Floyd Mayweather Is Training MMA

Goes on a child-like NSB-posteresque rant about Floyd, based on his opinions and suspicions.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          By Andreas Hale - Oh, so we're really doing this? Apparently, the media cycle has spun into overdrive regarding the possibility of Floyd Mayweather competing in MMA after he told TMZ Sports that he would begin training "soon" with UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley. "I'm gonna start soon," Mayweather said. "We've been texting back and forth. We talked a couple times, so we gonna start working out real soon...
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Floyd Maywheather is a women beating piece of 's h .I t

Comment

He said his wrestling is 7 out of 10. His kicking is a 4, though. Did Mayweather wrestle when he was younger? If so, an MMA fight is a possibility

Comment

It doesn't say if he's going into men or women's MMA???

Cyborg vs. Floyd!!!! I'll buy that fight For $200+

Comment

He said his wrestling is 7 out of 10.
                Maybe Floyd misinterpreted hugging from wrestling, coz he had more than that on Manny's fight. ehehehe!

Comment

Those hands with a smaller glove doe!!! Mcgregor will get beaten up in his own sport by Mayweather. Guaranteed

Comment

Too much kicking on this fight (MMA), Are they allowing him to use xylocaine on his legs too..ehehehe!

Comment

Not sure if he is serious about his wrestling.....but I do know he is strong af. He's been fighting bigger guys almost his entire career and it's hard to keep a body on him

Comment

Working...
                      X