*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    And at the 'new look' Cavs.

Lakers are wooping them up in the paint, Randle has like 30 points, Lopez has like 25. Although he was shooting well tonight.

Even IT has 20 points.
    Magic's tampering ass went straight to Lebron's people Maverick Carter & Rich Paul during garbage time.

This dude give 0 fucks about getting fined.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      NBA related

It’s funny, I remember telling people, “I’m going to marry Janet Jackson one day.” Janet Jackson was the flyest girl in the world to me. But I’m 15 years old, on food stamps, small as hell, growing up around crack addicts, and I can’t even play high school ball. How am I gonna get out of here and see what’s up with Janet?
      Similar to Bobby Deez there. Bobby paying to win million on a scratcher to buy coke and hookers.

Comment

NBA related

My dream at that point — and this is going to sound funny to some people — but my dream was to be on a real college campus with my backpack on, walking to class. I would picture myself at Georgetown or Maryland, just on campus, chilling, walking to class. It was that simple. That was what I dreamed about.
        Look, you can say whatever you want about me. I’ve done plenty of **** in my life. I’m not perfect. But on the first day of class at Maryland … on that day? On the day I had my books, and my book bag, and people were yelling out to me from across the campus, “Yo, Steve Francis! What’s up, man?”

On that day? You couldn’t tell me anything. Top of the world, man. My mother would have cried her eyes out seeing that.
        I know that thrill feeling. I know it seems simple but it's a great feeling.

Comment

NBA related

Comment

• Celtics season might be falling apart

If Kyrie goes down, they’re done

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Celtics season might be falling apart

If Kyrie goes down, they’re done
              Brown
              Theis
              Smart
              Kyrie is on day to day

they should be called The Emergency Room Celtics

Comment

• Spurs drop to the 10th seed after a loss tonight. With Leonard they're a 61 win team, without him they're lottery level. Even OKC barely lost 8 games less after losing Durant, Leonard's impact is much greater. Spurs' consecutive 19 year win streak of 50 games or more has come to an end.

People finally realizing the Spurs' "system" is really it's players, first Duncan, then Leonard.

Comment

• Westbrook must suck to play with.

Comment

• At the beginning of the season most experts were expecting another Warriors-Cavs repeat. Now the question is whether either team will be in the finals at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Magic's tampering ass went straight to Lebron's people Maverick Carter & Rich Paul during garbage time.

This dude give 0 fucks about getting fined.
                      Think he is coming to LA?

You guys will beat us tonight unless KD scores like 100 points.

Klay out, I think. Steph out until next Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X