Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes Meth and is scared of Mayweather Jr, Foreman, and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pact@rds ignored WADA RULES for a RETRO TUE.......

Now they are denying the WADA prohibited list for MANNY'S SAKE.

SMH

Comment

Who on earth would dig this much to just hate on a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Who on earth would dig this much to just hate on a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          Huh? I'm not saying it.

MANNY SAID IT.

WTF?

Lol.

You pact@rds are in so much denial it's hilarious.

"Meth isn't a ped"
          "Stimulants don't help in the ring"

Really? Tell that to WADA.

Here's more info:

''People will make assumptions and I want to rule out both my brothers and Jeff Fenech from the outset,'' Waters said. ''However, on three separate occasions I've seen with my own eyes guys take anabolic steroids and methamphetamines before fights.

''Meth gives a user super-human strength, incredible aggression and a belief you're invincible. It's a good mindset for a fighter.

''I saw a world title fight a few years back and the fighter was on meth … his trainer told me so … but what happened was he took too much and his hands couldn't keep up with his brain.''

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/boxing/h...209-2e5dg.html
          im just glad it was meth instead of actual peds like what he was being accused of. "his head doe"...

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Based on your misinformed opinion, WADA should lift the ban on stimulants. Smh.

And how can you claim I am "reaching for straws" when all I did was post a direct quote pertaining to the threads topic and original post?
            Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Why are you trying to argue when Pacquiao admitted it?

FFS
            Admitted to drug use yes. But he wasn't using meth to win fights while he was winning titles in 8 weight classes. You idiots really think Meth was going to help him win fights?

Pac wasn't the one with illegal IV in his arm, so this whole conspiracy theory that you Floyd Nut-slurpers ran with because your fearful leader made false accusations that cost him millions--pathetic. Time to move on, and get over the fact that Pac never failed a drug test and never got caught doing anything unauthorized or illegal, but your guy certainly did.

Comment

Working...
            X