Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Relive Some Famous Quotes From Members On This Board Prior to the Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Relive Some Famous Quotes From Members On This Board Prior to the Election

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    sad day for racist red necks tmrw.. i almost want to cry for them.. not.. lol
    Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
    Im voting for neither Trump or Hillary, but I'm gonna smoke a big fat cigar to celebrate the tears of many alt-right Trump fanboys during Trump's speech conceding the election to Hillary.
    Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    You're already lost the culture war. Tomorrow night you lose the election and, with it, your last chance of ever having a voice in the national dialogue that takes place in this nation. You will cry. You will rage. You will claim it was all rigged. You'll blame the blacks. You'll blame the women. You'll blame the "cucked" white people like myself who don't ascribe to your racist worldview and white victim complex.
    Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
    tonights the night yall lose again,, cant wait to laugh at you clowns yet agan boy,
    Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Cast my vote! We're making history tonight guys!

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Better luck next time, angry white males....
    One more, for the misogynists in the house.

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/201...oted-stickers/

8 hours or so until everything you d*ckheads have been memeing about for the last year blows up in your face and the country moves forward without you.

What a beautiful day to be an American.
    ...Aaaaand just like that Clinton is now up 50K in Florida.

Can't wait for these crybabies to claim it's rigged. Those Miami-Dade county votes are a b*tch, aren't they?

King Cuck Bringer is especially entertaining.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    its gonna be a long 4 years for him.. finding new hillary cartoons and memes to make his avi. Its best he doesnt use the internet imo
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Hillary won New Jersey. Eat **** Enayze.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    King Cuck Bringer is especially entertaining.
    I notice none of my quotes are there hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I notice none of my quotes are there hmmm.....
      I could only spend so much time compiling this stuff. Feel free to send over some of your wrong predictions, I'll update the original post and include you.

Comment

Mine is hardly quite worthy lol. Pretty sure matched still makes stupid Hillary/Lib sigs and avis

Comment

OP is the most annoying poster in this forum. He is the type of guy that you continue punching even if you knocks him out.

Comment

Who is that annoying phag Bringer? Guess he took it up the ass hard. Lol.

Comment

Damn RIP Bringer he really wanted to rub it in.

He's been MIA ever since Trump won.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                OP is the most annoying poster in this forum. He is the type of guy that you continue punching even if you knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  There is a reason you have 7 vibrators under your name. I dont appreciate pedophiles posting in my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Who is that annoying phag Bringer? Guess he took it up the ass hard. Lol.
                    He is a ****ing pvssy

Comment

Working...
                    X