Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How accurate are polls in America? Most have Hilary ahead.

Over here, most polls had Labour ahead, then come election night they got absolutely annihilated.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      How accurate are polls in America? Most have Hilary ahead.

Over here, most polls had Labour ahead, then come election night they got absolutely annihilated.
      sometimes they are fairly accurate predictor, other times they aren't.

let's hope they are wrong... TRUMP 2016 and BUILD THAT WALL

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

well of course that latino vote.... get all the latinos who are dumb and dont look up **** for themselves to actually believe stuff.... grant amnesty etc... oh and not needing VOTED ID's help killary get those extra votes from those millions of illegal immigrants including serian refugees.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            well of course that latino vote.... get all the latinos who are dumb and dont look up **** for themselves to actually believe stuff.... grant amnesty etc... oh and not needing VOTED ID's help killary get those extra votes from those millions of illegal immigrants including serian refugees.
            Yeah right....Insult em and stereotype em.

Now suffer the repercussions !

Look up what ???

I'm not into novelas !

My voter by mail ballot was cast for an experienced lifetime public servant at multiple levels.

Not an ignorant malcontent who doesn't know his @ss from his elbow....

Comment

• Cast my vote! We're making history tonight guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Yeah right....Insult em and stereotype em.

Now suffer the repercussions !

Look up what ???

I'm not into novelas !

My voter by mail ballot was cast for an experienced lifetime public servant at multiple levels.

Not an ignorant malcontent who doesn't know his @ss from his elbow....
                insult and stereotype such as?????

When prisoners escape prisons in mexico that government does absolutely nothing to catch them. That is a fact.

look up information in general... ive even had people come and say that trump stated that when hes president hes gonna send black people back to africa

that really happened and that person really actually said that smh.

if your not a sheep great!

Comment

When prisoners escape prisons in mexico that government does absolutely nothing to catch them. That is a fact.

look up information in general... ive even had people come and say that trump stated that when hes president hes gonna send black people back to africa

why don't you get up off your behind and vote then? Or campaign at least! You guys talk a lot on the internet but when it comes down to it you always lose!

I know who I voted for!

Comment

Been on this planet too long bro to be shuffled in and categorized as sheep.

Trump's public records tells me all I need to know.

That and not have'n served the public on any level is the other.

Stevie Wonder said it best " You don't want me drive'n do ya ? "

I get the shake'n up the system vote but not with this clown !

Comment

• it's time!!!!!

VOOOTTTEEEEE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X