No announcement yet.

White smoke rises, new pope chosen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    Te violo un padre de chiquito o que pedo?
    muestra algo de respeto cabron
    Chinga tu puta madre pendejo......respeto a que? A una organización que viola a niños?

A mi nadie me violo, pero porque no me pasa algo malo, no quiere decir que ignoro la injusticia.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Way to joke about something that isn't funny at all. I hope you don't have a son and he has to go through something like that.

You are a low life.
      Your the sectarian bigot on here spouting ****, and your calling me a lowlife very good. Keep hating on the pope ya no mark, this is a great day in the lifes of catholics all over the world and a scumbag like you posting **** on a boxing message board aint going to change that.

GOD BLESS THE POPE

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Your the sectarian bigot on here spouting ****, and your calling me a lowlife very good. Keep hating on the pope ya no mark, this is a great day in the lifes of catholics all over the world and a scumbag like you posting **** on a boxing message board aint going to change that.

GOD BLESS THE POPE
        Fuk you and fuk the pope, how's that....

Comment

At least you know the truth, it's PURE evil.
          I agree. It is pure evil. That doesnt make me stop believing in God. Its a misrepresentation of God

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            This is what I think of this whole pope drama

The last pope was told that he must deliver a message to the world for everyone to accept ****sexuality and that priest should and could be allow to marry

He said he wouldn't do it so he was told he must go this pope is gonna be the one to deliver this message...mark my words
            This would actually be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              I agree. It is pure evil. That doesnt make me stop believing in God. Its a misrepresentation of God
              This has nothing to do with god. See I don't have a problem with people who believe in god, that's on you. I do however have an issue with an organization that has done what the Catholic church has done.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                This is what I think of this whole pope drama

The last pope was told that he must deliver a message to the world for everyone to accept ****sexuality and that priest should and could be allow to marry

He said he wouldn't do it so he was told he must go this pope is gonna be the one to deliver this message...mark my words
                This pope also very strongly opposes ****sexuality

Comment

Does anybody in the modern world even care about this theatrical bull**** anymore?

Comment

Fuk you and fuk the pope, how's that....
                    Showing everybody your true colours, keep it up

Comment

so he's petrus romanus

Comment

Working...
                      X