No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I'll Be Ready For Whatever Rigondeaux Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
    I'm hoping this fight gets done with no hiccups. Too many recent fights have been cancelled. Froch/Kessler and this are the highlights of the year so far. I don't expect it to be a toe-to-toe war but it should be a very good fight in a tactical sense. I'm curious to see how Rigo handles Donaire's power but let's not forget Rigo has some serious juice in his punches too. Especially those body shots he throws and Nonito has never had the best physique.
    Throw that body shots and Rigo will very open to counter left hook. I don't think Rigo will have success with it! Donaire also has fast feet too. Rigo will hit air, then will be countered!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Donaire looks soft, but that doesn't mean he is soft. I don't recall him being tested to the body before, and few people go to the body as well as Rigo, but I haven't seen any evidence that Nonito's "softness" has hurt him. I do agree, however, that Donaire often leaves himself wide open for counters. The flip-side to that is that you create holes yourself when trying to capitalize on openings. It's not so simple. Nonito has the kind of power that must be respected at all times.

I'm not sold on Rigo's "chinniness," but what I've seen doesn't inspire confidence, either. I wouldn't want to see him get tagged flush by a Donaire left hook. It can take anyone out, let alone someone with a questionable beard.
      LOok at the pic of rigo throwing his left? Donaire could easily counter this with left hook! game over!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        when Rigo throw that straight right, which punch he's open to? Yes right !!! Rigo will be open to Donaire's Lethal left hook!! It will be like Darchinyan again!!

Then if Rigo survives the 1st left hook, then this fight could be a borefest! Rigo will run to survive!!
        Rigo throws straight lefts not straight rights, he's a southpaw. Are you just talking to talk?

Rigo actually has a decent jab but he either throws it or he doesn't. Most of the time he just paws it. You ever fought before or watched Rigo fight? He doesn't open up unless there's an opening. It's easy to say "Donaire will easily counter him" looking at a STILL picture. But he throws his punches quick and brings them back quick, always ready to defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Everyone of the last four opponent of Rigo before Rigo fight they have a 100 punches per round %~ and against Rigo they don't threw punches..that's because of rigo's accuracy and puncher power..I believe that Donaire will fill Rigo's power and don't go wild..that will be worst for him since nobody will be more technical than Rigo..Donaire is great but Rigo is to much...
          As If Donaire throw 100 punches!! Donaire throw calculated, devastating punches! He's a thinking fighter! Donaire uses timing, perfect timing!

Rigo's left hook is too wide & slow. Will be countered like Montiel. Rigo's straight right is Strong but he's open to left hook whenever he throws it. Rigo paws with his jab & just uses it only as range finder. Donaire will find a way to counter that!

And Rigo has a small head, that's a sign that he could be koed easily!

Comment

As If Donaire throw 100 punches!! Donaire throw calculated, devastating punches! He's a thinking fighter! Donaire uses timing, perfect timing!

Rigo's left hook is too wide & slow. Will be countered like Montiel. Rigo's straight right is Strong but he's open to left hook whenever he throws it. Rigo paws with his jab & just uses it only as range finder. Donaire will find a way to counter that!

You're on a roll bud. Keep it up, Im pretty sure people are enjoying your nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Rigo throws straight lefts not straight rights, he's a southpaw. Are you just talking to talk?

Rigo actually has a decent jab but he either throws it or he doesn't. Most of the time he just paws it. You ever fought before or watched Rigo fight? He doesn't open up unless there's an opening. It's easy to say "Donaire will easily counter him" looking at a STILL picture. But he throws his punches quick and brings them back quick, always ready to defend himself.
              Doesn't matter if he's a south paw! Darchinyan's a southpaw too! I've seen Rigo getting tag by lesser fighters! Donaire has the best left hook in the business! better than Floyds!

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                You're on a roll bud. Keep it up, Im pretty sure people are enjoying your nonsense.
                watch rd 7th, he fought orthodox! but it doesn't matter! he'll will be koed!

you can see, I don't watch rigo's other fights, I concentrate on fights he showed his weakness. Cordova and the marroquin fights. I've seen enough ***** on his armor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eCEN-BFVfM
                Last edited by Pacdbest; 02-12-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Rigo tends to keep his right hand low if you watch his fights.
                  Donaire's left hook will land and if it's clean shot Rigo is going to drop.

Comment

This site is full of psychics...somehow they believe that Rigo is going to run the whole night even when Rigo have higher KO ratio and he only outbox his opponents for more of 400 bouts KOing allmost 200 of them..this is because Donaire said that Rigo will run but he also said that he never saw him fight or watch a tape sooooo..if he psychic too?..or maybe his promoter toll him: Nonito you should fight Rigo and don't worry he will run-can I watch a tape of him to know how he fight so I have a base to talk-noo , just sign, he will run..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      when Rigo throw that straight right, which punch he's open to? Yes right !!! Rigo will be open to Donaire's Lethal left hook!! It will be like Darchinyan again!!

Then if Rigo survives the 1st left hook, then this fight could be a borefest! Rigo will run to survive!!
                      Throw that body shots and Rigo will very open to counter left hook. I don't think Rigo will have success with it! Donaire also has fast feet too. Rigo will hit air, then will be countered!
                      LOok at the pic of rigo throwing his left? Donaire could easily counter this with left hook! game over!!

Doesn't matter if he's a south paw! Darchinyan's a southpaw too! I've seen Rigo getting tag by lesser fighters! Donaire has the best left hook in the business! better than Floyds!
                      watch rd 7th, he fought orthodox! but it doesn't matter! he'll will be koed!

you can see, I don't watch rigo's other fights, I concentrate on fights he showed his weakness. Cordova and the marroquin fights. I've seen enough ***** on his armor!
                      Um...yeah...my earlier post was directed at guys like you, "Oracle." Read it again. In fact, read it over and over until you get some sense of reality....

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Reading some of these posts, I'm amazed at how many people think this is going to be a one-sided drubbing. I've seen Donaire look great, and I've seen him look simply okay. The same can be said for Rigo, although admittedly against lesser opposition. The point is, I don't think either of these guys are going to "destroy" the other. This will be a competitive fight. This isn't Tyson-Spinks revisited, regardless of who you think ought to be playing the role of Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X