Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao-Marquez 5 won't be in U.S. (thanks obama)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    sry if i offended your communist leader guys ,

but wouldnt anyone els as a boxing fan b upset the fight is not taking place here
    The problem is Bob Arum not Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
      I'm actually tired of every fight happening in Vegas.

Boxing is at it's best when Mega fights happen in different places. (e.g. Thrilla n manilla, Rumble in the Jungle, Tyson vs Douglas in Tokyo)
      I agree with this....

If we're looking to keep the sport relevant, it needs to keep moving around to different spots other than Vegas.....and the US in general....I like to see other countries involved.....

Comment

lol at blaming Obama... op is an idiot

people want to come to the united states and make millions of dollars.... but dont want to pay no taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
          lol at blaming Obama... op is an idiot

people want to come to the united states and make millions of dollars.... but dont want to pay no taxes
          exactly.....i don't agree with obama on many things but i agree with him on this. **** this fight anyways.....poochiao is done.

Comment

Lol at how mad OP's comment about Obama makes some people. The fact is, he's 100% correct.

Comment

lol at this lying mother****er yeah lets see you make half as much with fights being outside of US

Comment

Lol arum wanting us to turn on Obama like he tries to get us to hate all his rivals, arum most of us ain't rich so we won't relate so gtfo. And personally I enjoy the fights from the confort of my own home, so can care less where it happens.

Comment

Ya'll crazy...time to wake up, this country is sinking. There are a few counties closing up schools early this year in VA because there isn't enough funding to pay the teachers and next year a few schools won't have state accreditation.

My check has decreased $28.00 dollars over the last month and I expect it to decrease an additional $30-$45 dollars in a few months once health care takes effect.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      sry if i offended your communist leader guys ,

but wouldnt anyone els as a boxing fan b upset the fight is not taking place here
                      I think it's funny how people are encouraged to speak out and stand up for their rights but, if you are wealthy, you're expected to abide by the standards of others, as if you didn't earn your way. If they want to send a message by moving the fight, more power to them.

Politics aside, I'd love to see them take it somewhere interesting. There definitely was a special vibe when big fights were held in other countries.
                      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-16-2013, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X