No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan>Kobe Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan>Kobe Bryant

I posted these stats once before two years ago to pwn that ass and ensure no one ever sullied the legacy of Jordan by comparing him with Kobe Bryant. Here's an update on those stats

duh.......

kobe'd career not over yet

anyone who says otherwise is ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      duh.......

kobe'd career not over yet

anyone who says otherwise is ******ed
      Kobe's career was over before it started because of Michael Jordan spawning.

Comment

Kobe wasn't even the first option on his team for half his career. Of course he isn't going to have the same stats. Take shaq away, and Kobe averages over 30PPG easy every year.

Comment

last i checked shaq aint on his team right now.

take pippen off Jordans team back then, and he averages 35 to 37 a year in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by jump-man View Post
            last i checked shaq aint on his team right now.

take pippen off Jordans team back then, and he averages 35 to 37 a year in his prime
            Jordan was always the first option you fool. Your argument makes no sense.

Not to mention, this era has tougher teams/players then Jordans era.

Not saying Kobe is better, but it's not as far as you Jordan supremacists like to think. I hate how t's impossible for anyone to even be near his realm. **** off with that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
              Kobe wasn't even the first option on his team for half his career. Of course he isn't going to have the same stats. Take shaq away, and Kobe averages over 30PPG easy every year.
              no shaq at that time = 2 rings instead of 5.

ask kobe what he'd rather have, rings or better stats?

Comment

Forget stats. He was just better.

I'm not being nostalgic, I've seen the two. Jordan >

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Battle_Hardened View Post
                  Jordan was always the first option you fool. Your argument makes no sense.

Not to mention, this era has tougher teams/players then Jordans era.

Not saying Kobe is better, but it's not as far as you Jordan supremacists like to think. I hate how t's impossible for anyone to even be near his realm. **** off with that ****.
                  kswizz is that you?

Comment

Just look at the teams that Jordan had to beat to win championships & compare that to the competition that shaq kobe & kobe gasol lakers played in finals games. Its not even close.

Hell,

compare the eastern conference teams jordan had to go through to GET TO THE FINALS & compare them to CHAMPIONSHIP teams the kobe lakers (& shaq kobe) beat.

Its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                    X