Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Federal Election 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting Labor. Internet censorship is complete garbage, but I think they are still the more progressive party. I give them credit for their money management through the GFC and I'm willing to give them another term and see what they can get done in regards to health reforms, national broadband network etc.

.. at the end of the day Abbott as PM would be an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Voting Green,

It is a protest vote against Labour for their ruthless ousting of Rudd.
      The Greens support ****sexual marriage.

**** the Greens

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
        Let me preface this by encouraging people to make their vote count. If you're disillusioned with the major parties, don't do a donkey vote. That'd be a waste. Maybe consider voting for some of the smaller groups and independents.

In the House of reps, I'll be voting for my local Greens candidate (there's a lot of wackos trying out in my electorate).

In the Senate out of the 90 odd candidates, I'll be preferencing Sex party, Secular Party, Hunters and Shooters, Democrats, Greens and independants before anybody else.

Labor, Libs/Nats and any Christian style climate skeptics will be last of all.
        My main beef with Labor is with their proposed internet censorship and secret data storage regime. I suspect Stephen Conroy (the Labor Senator who is proposing it) is in the pocket of the Christian Lobby. They postponed the announcement of the censorship thing until next year because they knew it was too hot of an issue. I can't vote for them.

The Greens look to be the best out of a bad bunch, though I have very strong reservations about their plans to turn a large proportion of coastal waters into marine Parks. I like fishing and that would suck big time.

I don't like Abbott as opposition leader because (in the past) he has allowed his religious views to interfere with policy making
        . That's a big no-no in a secular country.
        Just out of interest, why?
        Oh, please, Shut the fuck up, you nihilistic, Godless wanker.

Go fuck yourself.

"I suspect", "I don't like" blah blah blah......Save it you P.O.S.

Tell me, joker, why do you hate Christians so much? Aye? What are so wrong with Christian values and morals?

Huh? You do realise this country was founded upon Christian principles, aye?

Comment

Dan, killed this thread

So I will have to agree with some of the statements he has already made.

Comment

I'll tell you what's a "big no no" in MY Country, aye Philfy;

pathetic wankers like you who support sodomy and the corrupt morals of this decadent society.

Comment

BTW, I'm voting for whomever I feel like at that moment, when I step into the poll booth.

Comment

This message is hidden because Stone Roses! is on your ignore list.

How nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Why Liberal this time?

I don't want a woman running the country.
                  How sad. I honestly thought better of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    How sad. I honestly thought better of you.
                    Dan's reputation as a poster actually increased a notch in my book with that post.

Frankly, your rep has dropped dramatically, you ***** whipped slut.

Comment

Greens baby, **** internet censorship and surveillance... burning e-books aint moving forward

Comment

Working...
                      X