• Any1 Know Marvin Hagler's Diet?

when he was in his prime?

Any help???????

Originally posted by TheGoldenEra View Post

Any help???????
    He ate white boys.

Comment

He has a steady diet of top contenders and meanful title defences. As many champs did in the days of unified, undisputed and linear titles. Anyone remember those days? It was so long ago!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenEra View Post

Any help???????
        probably lean meat and vegetables. He's the type of guy who would eat crap for months if it meant a world title.

Comment

I don't know precisely what he ate, but I remember reading an article about boxers and nutrition. Petronelli said "I don't know squat about nutrition, I just recommend my fighters to eat 3 square meals a day" and said it was about common sense in knowing what to eat.

So I'm guessing Hagler wasn't on a "eat many small meals throughout the day" diet.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            I don't know precisely what he ate, but I remember reading an article about boxers and nutrition. Petronelli said "I don't know squat about nutrition, I just recommend my fighters to eat 3 square meals a day" and said it was about common sense in knowing what to eat.

So I'm guessing Hagler wasn't on a "eat many small meals throughout the day" diet.
            Thanks.........

Comment

Working...
            X