X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
    Chelsea are a joke as well.

I'm not saying Robinho is a bad player, but let's just say would Barcelona let their young hot prospect Messi go for 30m?
    Yes but you were saying that Chelsea will have "a field day" against City despite the fact that they have been after that "joke" of a new signing all summer. City have a strong squad. If Hughes can get it moving tactically we have a good shout at a top four finish this season.

Comment

• ****ing bollocks. And this isn't going to help Curbishly's cause, with the unescessary stick he's getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wire View Post
        Well we're still there, cocksucker
        Yere let's assess the situation;

1. squad full of rejects; Bellamy, Dyer, bowyer etc,
        2. Squad injury prone, no player is consistently fit.

Paraphrased into one; you have a **** squad.

3. The Ljunberg situation was a complete joke, I read an amazing article on how much he cost you, in terms of appearances. ****ing hilarious.
        4. Your club's skint now. Eddie Eagle or whatever his name is , has ****ed off.
        5. You've got a **** manager. Alan ****ing curbishely? LOL. Soon to be sacked.

6. The defence situation you mentioned.

7. You're a selling club, any half decent prospect gets sold. True throughout the years, produced some cracking players. Why all of a sudden do you think you can produce more of these cracking players, and build your squad/policy around these? Freddie Sears and such. You're only saying this 'cause your skint.

8. as previously stated, should be relegated. Afc wimbeldon got a 15 point deduction for ****ing up some paperwork; double standards anyone? Granted this did get appealed, and scaled down. Still West Ham had no points deducted.

Look who's laughing now **** sucker, enjoy your lower mid mediocrity for now.

Comment

Yere let's assess the situation;

1. squad full of rejects; Bellamy, Dyer, bowyer etc,
          2. Squad injury prone, no player is consistently fit.

Paraphrased into one; you have a **** squad.

3. The Ljunberg situation was a complete joke, I read an amazing article on how much he cost you, in terms of appearances. ****ing hilarious.
          4. Your club's skint now. Eddie Eagle or whatever his name is , has ****ed off.
          5. You've got a **** manager. Alan ****ing curbishely? LOL. Soon to be sacked.

6. The defence situation you mentioned.

7. You're a selling club, any half decent prospect gets sold. True throughout the years, produced some cracking players. Why all of a sudden do you think you can produce more of these cracking players, and build your squad/policy around these? Freddie Sears and such. You're only saying this 'cause your skint.

8. as previously stated, should be relegated. Afc wimbeldon got a 15 point deduction for ****ing up some paperwork; double standards anyone? Granted this did get appealed, and scaled down. Still West Ham had no points deducted.

Look who's laughing now **** sucker, enjoy your lower mid mediocrity for now.
          Still me, chubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Yes but you were saying that Chelsea will have "a field day" against City despite the fact that they have been after that "joke" of a new signing all summer. City have a strong squad. If Hughes can get it moving tactically we have a good shout at a top four finish this season.
            No they haven't. As you're a city fan you'll take solace in the apparent "fact" that you pipped Chelsea to a signing.

You think if Roman really wanted Robinho he couldn't have had him?

If Big Phil weren't there, there would have been no talk of robinho at stamford bridge imo.

Comment

No they haven't. As you're a city fan you'll take solace in the apparent "fact" that you pipped Chelsea to a signing.

You think if Roman really wanted Robinho he couldn't have had him?

If Big Phil weren't there, there would have been no talk of robinho at stamford bridge imo.
              "After missing out on Robinho Chelsea issued a statement saying they were unable to agree a deal with Real as they were not prepared to pay the Spanish club's asking price."

Bbc sport.

Comment

Still me, chubby.
                What's that meant to mean? great comeback for my tirade on West ham, who are ya, danny dyer?

Comment

What's that meant to mean? great comeback for my tirade on West ham, who are ya, danny dyer?
                  Jog on, son

Comment

Jog on, son
                    Propa nortie.

Comment

Jog on, son
                      Only joking, playing up to the old Danny Dyer thing.

1.) Dyer wanted to leave Newcastle, and yes Bellamy was rejected from Liverpool but Blackburn wanted to keep him. He's a class act who will be a big player for us this season. Ashton's wanted by a lot of clubs, Sears will play for England one day, Green should be England's number 1, Upson is an England regular (albeit the squad), Faubert is class, Etherington's got pace to burn, and Bowyer loves stomping on people.

2.) Yup, the injury thing is well documented.
                      3.) The Ljungberg thing was an embarassment.
                      4.) We're being careful to balance the books now to ensure a steady ship in the future. Look at Leeds and watch Sunderland's financial situation in the future.
                      5.) I don't think he's that bad, and even if he is as you say he's going to get sacked. The hot favourite to succeed him is Bilic. Not a bad replacement, if you ask me.
                      6.) The defence thing is worrying. My thread is actually about that as you said. But we do have Behrami and Upson who are both class. If Gabbidon is still alive he is another top class defender.
                      7.) Every club outside of the top 4 is a selling club. Look at Berbatov to Man U.
                      8.) I've argued about the Sheffield United thing so many times I fall asleep instan....zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X