No announcement yet.

Question on Calories.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Calories.

Anybody know how many calories you burn whilst walking/jogging/running/skipping/sparring??

Just wondered as my weight seems to yo yo and i thought if i can calculate how many i burn, I can regulate how many i intake more sensibly.

That is all.

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
    Anybody know how many calories you burn whilst walking/jogging/running/skipping/sparring??

Just wondered as my weight seems to yo yo and i thought if i can calculate how many i burn, I can regulate how many i intake more sensibly.

That is all.
    Whats the question?

To lose weight you need to burn more calories than your consuming vice versa for adding weight.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      How long is a piece of string?

..perfect answer!

No, seriously.
      Calculating energy expenditure based on calories is folly because everyone's metabolism and work rate is different while doing the very same thing. You can use Google to get a close approximation. It would be wise to do so before posting questions like these anyway.

Joe

Comment

That is all.

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
        Whats the question?

Here, I helped you out since you seem to miss obvious content in posts. You might want to work on that since this is a written medium.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCalzaghe View Post
          ..perfect answer!

No, seriously.
          Calculating energy expenditure based on calories is folly because everyone's metabolism and work rate is different while doing the very same thing. You can use Google to get a close approximation. It would be wise to do so before posting questions like these anyway.

Joe
          I didn't want an exact number you ****ing moron, I just wanted a rough approximation. If you don't have an answer then don't post you little ****.

Comment

running a mile is about 120 calories burned

Comment

I didn't want an exact number you ****ing moron, I just wanted a rough approximation. If you don't have an answer then don't post you little ****.
              Your reading comprehension is woefully lacking also.

I GAVE you the best answer you lazy ****.
              ..and to show that I go above and beyond in spite of immaturity and ignorance, HERE's a ****in' link

You're welcome and glad to be of help.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCalzaghe View Post
                Your reading comprehension is woefully lacking also.

I GAVE you the best answer you lazy ****.
                ..and to show that I go above and beyond in spite of immaturity and ignorance, HERE's a ****in' link

You're welcome and glad to be of help.

Joe
                Here is a link for you.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/suilodge/metfun1.htm

Good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
                  running a mile is about 120 calories burned
                  Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                  X