3. Wladimir Klitschko
    4. Luis Ortiz
    5. Joseph Parker
    6. Kubrat Pulev
    7. Andy Ruiz
    8. Dillian Whyte
    9. Dominic Breazeale
    10. Jarrell Miller

If Wilder can avoid Stiverne and can't get Ortiz, there are a few Heavyweights here in the top 10 he can fight.

I don't want to read Wilder to fight Warwizyk or something August 19th, Lol.

Comment

He's trashing on Whyte, but i'd more than likely pick Whyte over the last 5 guys Wilder has faced.

It's a winnable fight for Wilder and a good pay day. He will probably end up facing Stiverne again for much less money.

AJ is probably facing Wlad, then Pulev..the Wilder fight is a little off yet. Parker will be facing Fury over here.
      Wilder could come over here, get paid and KO Whyte in front of the fans who will be buying his PPV for Joshua. What better way to build that fight?

He should take the fight IMO.

Comment

If hearn is not willing to give him joshua yet then wilder better fuking take it, he's not gonna fight anyone else worth a damn in america, this fight would also warm him up to the british public and I think the odds of him getting joshua soon after that will be very good should he impress.

His career would finally be moving forward again, instead of just sitting around waiting for some payday.
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-21-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

After reading what wilder said, I only have one question. If wilder wants AJ, why AJ doesnt want wilder?

Comment

Good Reponse from Wilder

F.uck HEARN & Whyte

Whyte is a nobody. If HEARN wants to control all the power in the HW division he should have the stones to throw Joshua in there with Wilder and not use one of his pawns in the division who hasn't done sh.it to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              If hearn is not willing to give him joshua yet then wilder better fuking take it, he's not gonna fight anyone else worth a damn in america, this fight would also warm him up to the british public and I think the odds of him getting joshua after that will be very good should he impress.

His career would finally be moving forward again, instead of just sitting around waiting for some payday.
              Why should he take it if he doesnt want to? Is he the las fighter left in the world? I dont understand. Why you dont wonder why AJ wants no part of wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                If hearn is not willing to give him joshua yet then wilder better fuking take it, he's not gonna fight anyone else worth a damn in america, this fight would also warm him up to the british public and I think the odds of him getting joshua soon after that will be very good should he impress.

Good points

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                  After reading what wilder said, I only have one question. If wilder wants AJ, why AJ doesnt want wilder?
                  Klitschko has a rematch clause. Joshua can't fight anyone until that's out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Klitschko has a rematch clause. Joshua can't fight anyone until that's out of the way.
                    Did I say that the fight should happen tomorrow? AJ signed with Wlad, so what?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Deontay Wilder Breaks Silence & Demands Eddie Hearn Pay Him 7 MILLION For Dillian Whyte Fight

With all due respect Wilder always has some excuse for never fighting anyone!! The bronze bummer priced himself out of this fight!!!. He holds the belt hostage

This Bum beater is way overstepping his boundary. He made 900k to fight Washington and thinks he can demand 7 million? LMAO He’s been offered his career highest payday against a “easy guy” so it should be easy money, why reject it??.

Parker is fighting Fury to build his name in the UK so he can get a title shot at AJ.. so who is Wilder going to fight? He’s not getting 7 million for Stiverne 2.. he’s in no position to make demands. His name carries less weight than a feather!

Hearn said the winner of Whyte v Wilder would be inline for AJ. AJ is most likely fighting Vlad next then he has to fight Pulev as per the IBF exception rule. Wilder knows he cant fight AJ next so why call him out? why doesn't he take this fight get paid then get the AJ fight??
                      It's much better than Stiverne 2 .. WHO WANTS THAT???

AS ALWAYS WILDER IS ALL TALK NO ACTION.... BONGSQUAD!!!

wilder is calling for a unification. and here you are wishing he would fight a bum instead of the other champion.

AJ cant can't run forever. he is gonna have to fight wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X