Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it is sad that people will remember Manny Pacquiao as the "catchweight king."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll go down above Mayweather on my list. Manny is a true ATG.

Comment

I'll remember Manny as the 2nd best fighter of his generation

PacMan will be remembered for unmatched speed and power that he used to beat bigger fighters by cramming himself full of rice and fish and whatever else he could to compete at those higher weights

He was a little dynamite buzzsaw!

Comment

I remember hating him at first when beat Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          I remember hating him at first when beat Barrera.
          Seriously? LOL. When the fight was announced I was thinking . "Their rushing this kid man, he's good, but Barrera immediately? He isn't even the top 20!" then proved me wrong immediately.

Comment

Manny is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
              I'll remember Manny as the 2nd best fighter of his generation

PacMan will be remembered for unmatched speed and power that he used to beat bigger fighters by cramming himself full of rice and fish and whatever else he could to compete at those higher weights

He was a little dynamite buzzsaw!
              I'll always remember Manny as the guy who made boxing look like something I would be interested in watching and following.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
                I'll always remember Manny as the guy who made boxing look like something I would be interested in watching and following.
                Definitely agree.

Looking back at Manny and what he did it makes me realize there's no one currently who can replace his style and entertainment.

I mean just look at this guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Seriously? LOL. When the fight was announced I was thinking . "Their rushing this kid man, he's good, but Barrera immediately? He isn't even the top 20!" then proved me wrong immediately.
                  I thought the exact same thing. Pretty amazing what Pacquiao was able to accomplish In his career.

Comment

Working...
                  X