No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Go Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Triple G looks bigger than I thought as far as the thickness of his frame.

Either that or Canelo's frame is not as big/thick as I thought it was.
    His thick GGG is just taller

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Canelo is a fat-face boy.
      **** you, Nazi.

Comment

War OG!!!

Comment

GGG is a massive middleweight he has had the size advantage against every opponent he has fought except Jacobs.

Comment

I cannot wait for this fight, damn! Really can't pick the winner but this is what boxing is all about!

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
              GGG is a massive middleweight he has had the size advantage against every opponent he has fought except Jacobs.
              Wrong, he is a regular middleweight, 5'10 and has never struggled with weight, if anything could go down to 154. He has had no obvious height or weight advantage. Massive middleweight is a big call to make.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Dude, you need to update your signature. I hate to break the news to you but Chavez Jr is no longer undefeated. Hasnt been in ages.
                I don't count robberies.

Comment

Nope he yas clearly always struggles with the weight and has had a height reach and weight advantage against basically every fighter he has fought. There is no evidence he came make 154 he comes in 159 or 160 and looks emaciated. He would have fought Canelo at 154 or 155 if he could make the weight thats evidence he cant make the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
                    GGG looks shook
                    He looks like he's about to cry

Comment

canelo wins via decision.

hes faster, more skilled and still peaking. GGG is declining, canelo is far better than anyone GGG has ever faced. Judging by the posts after last fight, i think a lot would say jacobs is better than canelo but i would say ggg made him look good because he is declining and he usually fights way inferior fighters. he will be in for a surprise because canelo is a lot more skilled than jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X