No announcement yet.

Absolute proof Ward blows weren't low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atfahs View Post
    The reason he was overreacting was so the ref would pay attention at Ward hitting him low.
    kovalev must have forgot he was the b-side

i remember when judah hit floyd with one low blow....just one and this is what happened.

the ref rushes over to help floyd and punish judah. ward continually hit kovalev low over and over and then hit him low 3 times in a row and the ref rushes over to give ward a victory??? oh yeah and where are all the kovalev faked it people? was floyd faking it or was he really hurt? how can you tell exactly? the magical ball feeling powers that you have?
    Last edited by daggum; 06-18-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
      Bull sh.. Texbook stoppage? From what textbook? I know what I saw in the slow motion replays and so do you. This fight was an embarrassment to boxing and the officiating was a disgrace. Kovalev was there to box. To negate Kovalev's power Ward hit him low. Weeks let him get away with it. Ward is obviously the chosen one in the sport. Laughable.
      Its that same post fight disgust you feel after a mayweather fight. These fights are so rigged to keep these guys undefeated, it ultimately just hurts the sport. I thought ward was going to win anyway, kovalev should have gotten his break.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Its that same post fight disgust you feel after a mayweather fight. These fights are so rigged to keep these guys undefeated, it ultimately just hurts the sport. I thought ward was going to win anyway, kovalev should have gotten his break.
        its so obvious its rigged/heavily weighted in certain guys favor but some people like playing the blind man. its the reason ward had all his super six fights at home and refused to travel anywhere. he knew he could get away with all that dirty crap. the kessler and bika fights were complete farces. this kovalev fight is just another to the collection.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          True. Ward is a cheat and can pretty much do anything in there without getting penalized for it. Lost all respect for Ward last night.

Comment

Kov got hit with atleast 5 low blows. If anybody here thinks that didnt have anything to do with how the fight ended then you probably are a fat piece of turd who has not done anything athletic. Nutshots are debilitating.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              how do you know he acted worse than they felt? are you using your unauthorized teleketenic mind powers again?and im sure he didnt want to be low blowed anymore who does? that doesnt mean low blows are suddenly legal now does it? this is why its best to stick to the rules. that way your subjective feelings dont effect the outcome of fights
              Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              So because he was hit in the nuts and you think it wasn't that bad, it's ok about the low blow, another idiotic explaination
              Originally posted by atfahs View Post
              The reason he was overreacting was so the ref would pay attention at Ward hitting him low.
              Guys stop. Those were borderline. Weeks said pre fight what he would consider ok and was consistent with that. To act like they were worse than that is ridiculous.

1st fight I had kov winning. This fight, he got hurt and was looking for a way out. When Broner gets hit low or behind the head you guys (well daggum the other 2 I can't say) tell him to stop acting and fight. Same applies here.

Kov was tiring again. He didn't want to get ktfo so he bailed and is making excuses.

Comment

Now you guys are bringing up Floyd. You guys are really sad.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  the last three punches of the fight were all clearly low. theres video of it. go watch it blind man and then come back and pretend it was borderline. oh did i save you some time golota lover?
                  There isn't a single clear video of the second punch. To say he landed 3 "clear" low blows is just your wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    There isn't a single clear video of the second punch. To say he landed 3 "clear" low blows is just your wishful thinking.
                    The first of the three didn't even look low.

Comment

Some of the punches were low, but most weren't.

Ist a legit stoppage. Kovalev is a gasser

Comment

Working...
                      X