*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Raptors could be a problem for the Cavs
    Tired of hearing this nonsense. Then when it comes around it's a 4-2 ending again.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Tired of hearing this nonsense. Then when it comes around it's a 4-2 ending again.
      Not the same team as last year. Lowry is rested and back.

DeRozan is much better.

They have Ibaka now.

Cavs can't play D for their life. They will beat Toronto but not easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        their annual playoff meltdown is quality entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

look at this ****, Dubbz

Comment

• I think besides Chicago, Bucks got the best shot for an upset. Toronto needs Lowry and Ibaka to ball out because I think DeRozan could struggle with the Greek freak guarding him

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              look at this ****, Dubbz

I woulda done the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                I think besides Chicago, Bucks got the best shot for an upset. Toronto needs Lowry and Ibaka to ball out because I think DeRozan could struggle with the Greek freak guarding him
                Yo homie, hook it up with them points though....yo league was fun bruh...looking forward to defending my title next season

Comment

• Anybody know what time the Lakers game is this weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    I think besides Chicago, Bucks got the best shot for an upset. Toronto needs Lowry and Ibaka to ball out because I think DeRozan could struggle with the Greek freak guarding him
                    Yo Nate, 12 teams next year with $50-100 buy in...what you think bro?

Comment

• I think the Warriors will breeze past everybody but will have to work real hard to do it. Last year Klay had to really work hard to defend those perimeter guys and it looked like it wore down on him late in those games.

James & Patrick
                      CJ & Dame
                      RW & KD

Then Kyrie and JR? Will Steph show up? They have no real bench. What will those guys do late? Cavs are gonna turn it right back up and play out of their mind. Think Cavs win it all again. I want the Dubs to win though, just cuz i like when players spit in the face of teams and take control of their careers. Especially with how Phil is slandering Melo and how Dan Gilbert disrespected LeBron a few years back

Comment

Working...
                      X