Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gallery of pictures from episode 9 http://www.farfarawaysite.com/sectio...y9/gallery.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post

siiiiiick

Comment

• Can't wait for Bastard Bowl. Even if we're gonna miss Clegane bowl.

I'm rooting for the curveball of a Bolton win, without Jon dying... So here's my random guess, Boltons win the day. Stark Army nearly destroyed. White Walkers appear soon, and take out Bolton's leaving Jon to lead rest of north.

Doubt it'll happen, but boy oh boy if it does.

Comment

• Jon feeds Ramsay to his hunting dogs. Be a fitting way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Can't wait for Bastard Bowl. Even if we're gonna miss Clegane bowl.

I'm rooting for the curveball of a Bolton win, without Jon dying... So here's my random guess, Boltons win the day. Stark Army nearly destroyed. White Walkers appear soon, and take out Bolton's leaving Jon to lead rest of north.

Doubt it'll happen, but boy oh boy if it does.
            Stark army about to lose, then Littlefinger comes with the army of the Vale to rescue them and win the battle. Jon Snow captures Ramsay Bolton.

I also think in the last episode The Wall will come down by the actions of the Night King's army. They'd have bypassed the wall if they participated in the battle next episode, don't think all of that will happen in one episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I never normally drop this emoticon, but for once it's apt:

you've had 14 bans since 2015. i mean i get banned too but you god damn......

you're the last person on this site to be policing anything and telling anybody to "UP" their game.

You're the one that needs to "UP" your pedo game.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                siiiiiick

ew released this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  you've had 14 bans since 2015. i mean i get banned too but you god damn......

you're the last person on this site to be policing anything and telling anybody to "UP" their game.

You're the one that needs to "UP" your pedo game.
                  I don't need to up my pedo game. I fucked ten 5-year-olds only last week.

Comment

• Annie and Archer...touch penises in the dome...leave this thread alone

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Annie and Archer...touch penises in the dome...leave this thread alone
                      Is this show worth a look btw? I tend to avoid shows that may go on for ages as it's a time investment, but EVERYONE says its good.

Comment

Working...
                      X