No announcement yet.

Education level of states that voted red or blue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    A dumb statistic imo. Some of the smartest people i know dropped out of school at an early age(granted, there are idiots in this group aswell), and some of the dumbest/clueless people i know got 'higher' education.

Not to mention the number of idiotic degress out there. I cant help but think of OWS when i think of this lol. Brb, going in 150k worth of debt for a worthless poli-science degree.

But imagine that, those who were brainwashed most by liberal institutions....voted liberal more often. Whoda thunk?
    Funny how you would interpret it that way. It's kind of like when people say "Age is nothing but a number" that's such nonsense. It's more than a number, it's experience that teaches you and more time on earth is more experience.

Same with college, not everyone that goes to college is smarter and not everyone who didn't is dumb. I can name a lot of exceptions to the rule but in general, an education and experience in college is a GOOD thing. It's the reason I preached to my daughter to go to college and so should every other parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Funny how you would interpret it that way. It's kind of like when people say "Age is nothing but a number" that's such nonsense. It's more than a number, it's experience that teaches you and more time on earth is more experience.

Same with college, not everyone that goes to college is smarter and not everyone who didn't is dumb. I can name a lot of exceptions to the rule but in general, an education and experience in college is a GOOD thing. It's the reason I preached to my daughter to go to college and so should every other parent.
      Funny, the only reason i went to college is to get a piece of paper with a little ink on it thats says i know something, am teachable, etc.

Jokes on anybody who pays an astronomical amount of money to 'learn' something, when said info is just a click away on dat dere computer.

With that said i believe it(knowledge) starts with the parents, which has been a huge failure as of late. Instead of wanting to spend time and teach their kids, theyd rather hand them a ps3 and tell them to not bother them.

There are intelligent people on both sides on the equation

Comment

Funny, the only reason i went to college is to get a piece of paper with a little ink on it thats says i know something, am teachable, etc.

Jokes on anybody who pays an astronomical amount of money to 'learn' something, when said info is just a click away on dat dere computer.

With that said i believe it(knowledge) starts with the parents, which has been a huge failure as of late. Instead of wanting to spend time and teach their kids, theyd rather hand them a ps3 and tell them to not bother them.

There are intelligent people on both sides on the equation
        That is such a ridiculous and simplistic way to look at things. A degree isn't some "piece of paper"...lol

Are there some degrees that are worthless? Sure but the world is changing and becoming more technically advanced and the jobs that are high paying are requiring degrees.

Your home computer isn't going to teach you anything in that regard. If you got nothing from college, that sucks for you but it has for millions of people and there are millions more coming from out of country just to have the opportunity to study here in the States.

Comment

A dumb statistic imo. Some of the smartest people i know dropped out of school at an early age(granted, there are idiots in this group aswell), and some of the dumbest/clueless people i know got 'higher' education.

Not to mention the number of idiotic degress out there. I cant help but think of OWS when i think of this lol. Brb, going in 150k worth of debt for a worthless poli-science degree.

But imagine that, those who were brainwashed most by liberal institutions....voted liberal more often. Whoda thunk?

just because you know a couple of people that are like this doesnt make it the norm.

& being liberal isnt a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I keep hearing on Foxnews from Hannity, O'reilly and all the others how the dumb people voted, how the people that want "stuff" voted for Obama.

All the other smart people wanted Romney.
            Very nice! Governor Romney's state is #1!

For real though, your trolling is starting to get old. We get it. You are a communist, you hate freedom, you hate white people, and you hate Taiwan. You don't need to make a new thread about it every 15 min.

Comment

Comment

Dumb people want to keep their guns for the alien invasion and government takeover so they vote for Romney

Comment

Hahaha and you mentioned statistics haha. You're actually using what statisticians call lying with statistics by citing a selected group to back up your argument which will result into a bias.

Comment

West Virginia = Estupid

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X