Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya: Golovkin fight is dead, trying to make Danny Jacobs fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs already whooped lil g so this makes logical sense.

on to bigger and better things.

Triple Beg bout to get stripped of a few belts LOL.

fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
      Agree. Can’t believe anything that Oscar spews out.
      Loeffler says he is talking to Gomez.

Maybe DLH is the bad cop. Or maybe he is just acting like the cokehead he is.

Comment

Clenelo vs GGG will get done this year. Just a bunch of bull**** from both sides right now. Mr. Alvarez, you really disappoint me. I use to be a huge fan, now not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy T View Post
          Clenelo vs GGG will get done this year. Just a bunch of bull**** from both sides right now. Mr. Alvarez, you really disappoint me. I use to be a huge fan, now not so much.
          I think this. That said I wouldn't be mad about a Jacobs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Jacobs already whooped lil g so this makes logical sense.

on to bigger and better things.

Triple Beg bout to get stripped of a few belts LOL.

fraud.
            How can anyone take you seriously? Wasn't it Jacobs that slumped, totally spent in the ring once that final bell sounded? Guess you forgot about the KD as well. Yes, Danny really put the hurt on him that night! Why not just say that Lara whooped Canelo? Perhaps because Canelo won a closely contested fight & Lara was on his back foot all night?

Golovkin can unify or fight his mando & keep his belts if desired btw.

Think I'd lean more towards Canelo as being a fraud myself. Not like he's avoided the fight in the past with a myriad of fake excuses, oh & is currently serving a suspension or anything.

Why should any top contender get in the ring with a known cheater & give them the lion's share? smh. I know if it was me, I'd ensure there was a massive benefit in doing so.

Wish I knew why people constantly like to tear others down, as if it somehow improves their standing? You rise above bro, not the other way around. Something about low hanging fruit & all that...

Comment

Canelo could make more fighting Jacobs as he’ll get a bigger slice of the pie and all of the TV money from Mexico.
              Guess BBB side is content making 1/10 of a Canelo payday. Best of luck to him.

Comment

This is Oscar playing the bluff. He has no intention of putting Canelo in with Jacobs. He is just trying to force Golovkin off his position. If he cannot, Spike will step in LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Loeffler says he is talking to Gomez.

Maybe DLH is the bad cop. Or maybe he is just acting like the cokehead he is.
                  Loeffler is out of his league it doesn't matter what he says, Hearn already confirmed to ESPN what Oscar said. Out Hearn own mouth says they have a official offer in hand from Golden Boy that Jacobs Manager is now reviewing.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    This is Oscar playing the bluff. He has no intention of putting Canelo in with Jacobs. He is just trying to force Golovkin off his position. If he cannot, Spike will step in LOL.
                    Then why did they send Jacobs a fight contract?

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...talks-collapse

"We confirmed our interest and today we received an official to fight Canelo on Sept. 15."

"I've taken the offer to Keith Connolly, Danny's manager, Danny. We're extremely interested. Obviously, it's a huge fight."

Hearn said he hoped to make the deal quickly and didn't intend on dragging things out.

"It's a first offer and we are not looking to be difficult, but we know our value in the fight," Hearn said.

Sounds like Hearn is saying it's legit and the money in the offer must be good because Hearn would be screaming from the mountain top if it was a insult low ball offer. He is saying we are not GGG we won't price ourselves out LMAO
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-05-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I think Oscar is a liar with his pants on fire. A fight between Jacobs and Canelo would be a wonderful logical fight. Something tells me Canelo will be fighting Spike in September and not Jacobs. I hope Canelo does fight Jacobs next.
                      Absolutely.
                      I think Oscar had no intentions of making GGG the first fight for Canelo after a year out of the ring.
                      The way they were talking up Spike on Garcia undercard stamped it for me.
                      I dont mind Nelo having a tune-up but the way he has gone about this is rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                      X