No announcement yet.

It's been confirmed that David Haye faked his injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been confirmed that David Haye faked his injury

Most people had seen through it, but you never know. During the interviews, both camps confirmed that they got in contact directly after the Fury-Cunningham fight which was still a month short of Haye pulling out of the Charr fight.

Surprise surprise.

Well he could have reschedule the Charr fight for one, but if he had an injury then am sure he would have been ready for September. So it's a difficult one

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Most people had seen through it, but you never know. During the interviews, both camps confirmed that they got in contact directly after the Fury-Cunningham fight which was still a month short of Haye pulling out of the Charr fight.

Surprise surprise.
      Haye also faked the injury when he pulled out of the 2009 fight with Wladimir.

And I hate to admit it, but Wladimir faked the injury the second time he pulled out of a Chisora fight, in order to proceed with negotiations for the fight against Haye.

Comment

Hardly confirmation, fighters and their teams will be seeking out numerous options for future fights.

Comment

You've really done the public a service by breaking this shocking news story.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
            Haye also faked the injury when he pulled out of the 2009 fight with Wladimir.

And I hate to admit it, but Wladimir faked the injury the second time he pulled out of a Chisora fight, in order to proceed with negotiations for the fight against Haye.
            I don't like to see it. But at the same time it's their careers and generally fights get cancelled for a better fight.

I still think Chisora is one win away from a shot at Wlad. So he'll get his chance.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Thanks for the kind words :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Interested to see how Neymar will play with Messi, if they both will gel together.

Comment

Haye is a fake full stop.

Comment

I don't like to see it. But at the same time it's their careers and generally fights get cancelled for a better fight.

I still think Chisora is one win away from a shot at Wlad. So he'll get his chance.

Thanks for the kind words :-)

Huh? How is Chisora one win away from a shot at Wladimir? Maybe it'll happen, but he definitely doesn't deserve it at all. He lost his last 4 out of 6 fights, and the two he won were against bums. The best win on his resume is against Danny Williams, which is pretty bad.

Comment

Didn't the Klitschkos say they'd never fight Chisora again? Maybe it was just talk though.

Comment

Working...
                    X