Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafa Marquez never faked in his life...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa Marquez never faked in his life...

'Willie Swindler' is just a ****sexual.

Vasquez ROAR lol

Comment

If Islam is correct, ****sexuality doesn't exist.

Comment

Until tonight. He got the sht punched into his trunks man.

I know he has his diploma from the Tijuana Acting School for Warriors academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
          Until tonight. He got the sht punched into his trunks man.

I know he has his diploma from the Tijuana Acting School for Warriors academy.
          An old, relatively immobile, one-armed Rafa gave Lopez hell. A prime version beats him down.

Lopez didn't look like the future of anything. You're going to have to deal with that.

Pelenchin would beat him up, if Juanma would ever dare to face him. Never gonna happen, though. We all know what's up.

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          If Islam is correct, ****sexuality doesn't exist.
          It doesn't exist in Islam.

Comment

at all the ricans

Comment

You should accept defeat gracefully, you are starting to look like cry babies. Marquez quit, wether he is old, he took the fight, and many thought Marquez would beat Juanma. Nothing wrong, he did not have anything left and he quitl, plain and simple. In the last two rounds, he was taking too much punishment from Juanma, and the ref told him if he continue to take those punches he was going to stop the fight. Marquez at that point knew it was useless to come out, hence the excuse of the shoulder. Stop crying, suck it up and don't discredit Marquez as old and worn out, he was a great champ and always gave the fans great fights. He came to fight and gave all he had. Great fight and congrats to both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
                You should accept defeat gracefully, you are starting to look like cry babies. Marquez quit, wether he is old, he took the fight, and many thought Marquez would beat Juanma. Nothing wrong, he did not have anything left and he quitl, plain and simple. In the last two rounds, he was taking too much punishment from Juanma, and the ref told him if he continue to take those punches he was going to stop the fight. Marquez at that point knew it was useless to come out, hence the excuse of the shoulder. Stop crying, suck it up and don't discredit Marquez as old and worn out, he was a great champ and always gave the fans great fights. He came to fight and gave all he had. Great fight and congrats to both fighters.
                I'm not discrediting Marquez, I'm telling it like it is.

If you're incapable of seeing see what Marquez has lost in the legs, then you probably thought Morales wasn't old and worn out in his first fight with Pacquiao.

I said before the fight that 3/5 of Marquez at his best would knock Lopez out, because he's too much man for that kid. As it happens, Rafa was less than that and I'll say so in no doubt whatsoever that there was a legit injury, because I was wondering where Rafa's right hand was all night and I didn't see Lopez doing anything particularly to take it away. That hindered Marquez' punch-variety hugely and he was still shaking the life out of Lopez with the use of only one power-punch from his usual arsenal. With his full range of firepower, Rafa KO's this dude.

Spare me that Coca Cola Song 'I'm so happy for both guys, they were both at the peak of their powers and congrats to both' fairytale screed.

Comment

Working...
                X