De La Hoya eyeing Lemuix next for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya eyeing Lemuix next for Canelo

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...41835886002178

Is this what all his fights will be like now he’s not on PPV? Won’t be a good luck for DAZN if so.

It needs to be 2 or 3 fights. I dont want to see this fight at all, but if Lemiux insists on an ass whooping, win a few more first.

Comment

This was praised as a great win for GGG..So I dont wanna hear anything from his fans

Comment

he needs to be stripped if he wont fight charlo

Comment

Not True!!!! Eddie Hearn said Danny Jacobs was next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            This was praised as a great win for GGG..So I dont wanna hear anything from his fans
            not really but carry on as if...

Comment

If we're being fans of the sport and not a man, you can see that Lemieux can knock Canelo tf out and Canelo can do the same to Lemieux. Problem is, Fraudnelo is trying to avoid all the best middleweights. He's gonna lose to somebody sometime and the judges won't be able to save him. I say it'll be either Jacobs in may or GGG in the trilogy fight

Comment

Of course... You'd have to be naive to think Charlo was getting a shot at anyone lol.

My prediction is looking good so far:

Fielding - Dec
                Lemieux - May
                GGG 3 - Sept.

The only way Charlo is even entertained is if Lemieux loses, if they can't make the Jacobs fight and if GGG losses his tune up. That's the only way.

Comment

Canelo gave us the GGG fight not once but TWICE when people said he would never fight GGG so now Canelo is going to do whatever the F#CK he wants after securing a lot of money from DAZN and I can't be mad at him. GBP also will build up Jason Quigley to eventually be an opponent for Canelo at 160. Also Canelo vs GGG is still a Option! So the other Champions at 160 will probably be waiting for awhile to get a shot regardless of WTF Eddie Hearn is saying!

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Not True!!!! Eddie Hearn said Danny Jacobs was next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I am a big fan of both Canelo and GGG and I don't recall GGG KOing Lemieux being praised as a great win. GGG won with ease as everybody expected him to. GGG had already knocked out Rubio in a few rounds and Rubio had KOed Lemieux. AT that time GGG had a very long string of KOs and KOing Lemieux was just another routine GGG KO win. Lemieux would be a more dangerous fight and a better win for Canelo than Canelo beating Fielding who was KOed in the first round by the real 168 pound champion Callum Smith. Andrade, Jacobs and Jermall would all be better fights for Canelo than Fielding.

Comment

Working...
                    X