Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis and Ray Mancini Part of the PBC Broadcast Crew?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis and Ray Mancini Part of the PBC Broadcast Crew?

How can the PBC top DAZN's addition of SRL??? Of course, they get Mr. "Respect" lol. Why the hell do they always go after the big names over quality broadcasters?

Who sucks more Lennox or Ray?

I can't place Lennox's style right now for some reason, but I like hearing him talk about boxing so I kinda dig him if we are going for appealing name to throw on the commentary team.

I can place Ray's style & I seem to recall him kinda sucking & for some reason I just sorta hate his voice I gotta admit. Idk whats up with that, but I hate hearing that mfer talk.

Comment

Lennox was one of HBO worst analysts, theres a reason they got rid of him. You are right about the comparison to Sugar Ray, great fighters, terrible commentators.

Comment

Lennox might be the worst commentator HBO ever had. Said NOTHING of value. Ask him a question and he just rephrases the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Who sucks more Lennox or Ray?

I can't place Lennox's style right now for some reason, but I like hearing him talk about boxing so I kinda dig him if we are going for appealing name to throw on the commentary team.

I can place Ray's style & I seem to recall him kinda sucking & for some reason I just sorta hate his voice I gotta admit. Idk whats up with that, but I hate hearing that mfer talk.
          Ray leonard? he is super punchy and shouldnt be allowed near the mic. or do you mean Ray Flores? he is awful...in a good way. he and BJ flores had an absolute nightmare last weekend, it was embarrising but hes good as a hypeman.

LL is one of the GOAT HW's but damn he's really lacking in charisma and for some reason his voice is grating, its like he doesnt know whether to sound more english, canadian or jamiacan, so its a jumbled mess.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Ray leonard? he is super punchy and shouldnt be allowed near the mic. or do you mean Ray Flores? he is awful...in a good way. he and BJ flores had an absolute nightmare last weekend, it was embarrising but hes good as a hypeman.

LL is one of the GOAT HW's but damn he's really lacking in charisma and for some reason his voice is grating, its like he doesnt know whether to sound more english, canadian or jamiacan, so its a jumbled mess.

SRL was a brilliant commentator for HBO during the Tyson era. I've not heard him doing commentary since then. As for Lennox, I recall reading he left the HBO commentary of his own accord and wasn't let go - he didn't like Jim and Merchant. I liked his mellow, laid back commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

How can the PBC top DAZN's addition of SRL??? Of course, they get Mr. "Respect" lol. Why the hell do they always go after the big names over quality broadcasters?
              Boom Boom used to hate on PBC. But i guess everybody has a price

Comment

We can do better than this...Someone PLEASE call Kevin Kelley

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  SRL was a brilliant commentator for HBO during the Tyson era. I've not heard him doing commentary since then. As for Lennox, I recall reading he left the HBO commentary of his own accord and wasn't let go - he didn't like Jim and Merchant. I liked his mellow, laid back commentary.
                  I heard Ray on a dazn broadcast a few weeks back it was really bad. like i remember him going 'body body body....i like body punches' which was an answer that had nothing to do with the question they asked him, it sounded like an OAP that had no idea what was going on, it was sad.

Comment

Did anyone sign Roy Jones Jr. yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X