Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before this video was released the officers were only written up and reprimanded.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They took it too far, but dude spit on them. Hard to feel sympathy, and I’m not even sure what he’s convicted for. Not enough context for me

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      They took it too far, but dude spit on them. Hard to feel sympathy, and I’m not even sure what he’s convicted for. Not enough context for me
      The link to the article is right there in the tweet. I can't do all the work for ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Well take the cuffs off him and go in a cell with him for a fair one. I don't have a problem with that.
        Do you really think at the moment the guy spits on them that the cops are going to have a discussion about the terms for which they are going to deal with that?

You don't know why the guy is in hand-cuffs...it's more than likely he's a POS being restrained and questioned about something very wrong he just did and earned his place in that chair.

**EDIT**

After reading the article I see...

Ledesma pleaded guilty to charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement, and was sentenced to a year in jail.

I'd say the beating was justice well served.
        Last edited by jaded; 11-03-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

When I was a C.O. the local police hated and harassed us (San Bernardino Sheriffs) they once gave me a concussion while cuffed, called me a fake cop, & left me a couple blocks from my house. 1 cop cameback bcuz he felt bad and let me use his personal cellphone to call my chick to come get me.

I will be the 1st to admit us COs would get into trouble around town sometimes but we had a rule in the joint, u never fight them cuffed and give them a fair 1. Thats some straight b.tch stuff beating a cuffed man.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

**EDIT**

After reading the article I see...

Ledesma pleaded guilty to charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement, and was sentenced to a year in jail.

I'd say the beating was justice well served.
            Well I'd say if you feel cops should be judge, jury, and executioner then America isn't the place for you.

Why do you hate the Constitution and due process, commie?

Comment

Beat him like they're careers depended on it. Fukin hilarious did you see the speeds with which consciousness left that mans body. Whoooo.holy moly great stuff. Yippee kayak motherfukers.

Comment

We nearly saw brainjuice man..

Comment

B- for non sustained assault and overall approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Well take the cuffs off him and go in a cell with him for a fair one. I don't have a problem with that.
                    That's not realistic

Fair ones is for sports/competitions not out on the street

I know theres rules and procedures

But hard for me to judge these guys

The guy spit on them

Majority of us would take off on him too

Comment

Lmao punk bytch got the fuk beat out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X