Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JARRELL MILLER: Fighting Tomasz Adamek has caused Big Baby to lose momentum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Miller never dropped Wach nor did he look badly hurt during the fight but he took too much punishment and they stopped the fight. I actually think Adamek has a shot in this fight even though he's washed up.
    put your money where your mouth is then bud, 8/1 for the old pole. im personally lumping on Miller KO and Beterbeiv KO

Comment

They just wanted a Polish HW for him to fight in Chicago and Szpilka didn't want it, so they went with Adamek. It's just a stay busy fight, he's VERY close to getting a WBA title shot

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        put your money where your mouth is then bud, 8/1 for the old pole. im personally lumping on Miller KO and Beterbeiv KO
        Nah, I'm not going to bet on this fight, I'm not that sure about the outcome. Miller is obvioulsy the favorite but all I'm saying Miller isn't that good and this cherry pick could backfire. That would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          They just wanted a Polish HW for him to fight in Chicago and Szpilka didn't want it, so they went with Adamek. It's just a stay busy fight, he's VERY close to getting a WBA title shot
          They confirmed he was now mandatory at the press conference, so battle will happen next - maybe December for the title

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
            They confirmed he was now mandatory at the press conference, so battle will happen next - maybe December for the title
            That's what I figured would happen, so get ready for Big Baby vs Big O on that "huge" December DAZN card in NY

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              As far as I know, the WBA hasn't made a decision whether Oquendo and Miller will fight for the vacant world title, or if Bryan will be named world champion and ordered to make back to back mandatory defenses against Oquendo and Miller. Ultimately it's going to be up to Don King and whatever he prefers. Keep in mind being world champion doesn't automatically make you mandatory to the super champion. The money for King here is forcing a mandatory against AJ. So he'll likely decide whatever he believes makes that most likely to occur.
              Thanks bud. I have a few more question if you don't mind.

Do the Super and Regular have any sort of time frame they have to unify by?

Is the regular equal to the interim? I always thought the order was Super, Regular, then Interim, but then I seen this: http://boxrec.com/en/title/41/Heavyweight and I'm not sure if that's just boxrec being ****ty or if the WBA sees those two belts as more or less the same position.

What I'm driving at is let's say Fres fights Miller for the Regular. Despite neither the Interim or the Regular being a mandatory challenger for the Super do either of them have a means to force a fight with the super similarly to a mandatory and if so who has first dibs?

Comment

Off for a muffin now

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Miller never dropped Wach nor did he look badly hurt during the fight but he took too much punishment and they stopped the fight. I actually think Adamek has a shot in this fight even though he's washed up.
                  Wach didn't protest the stoppage at all though. He looked dejected like RJJ after being KO'd by Tarver.

Comment

Working...
                  X