Tank Davis will obliterate Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    Haymons agenda is so painfully obvious.

My question to the broner and mayweather fans is why doesn't he match tank up against mikey? They tried to throw mikey in against broner then robert easter. Uh oh that didn't work, time to feed him to errol spence, two weight classes higher.

It's crazy, if you go to dontae's boxing nation in the comments section leading up to the mikey Broner, mikey easter fights, all the Broner and mayweather fans were saying mikey was going to get beat, destroyed etc. etc.

Now after these fights, that have easily predictable outcomes, the broner and Mayweather fans are going to be so hyped. Almost as hype as they were when crawford beat horn lmao
    Broner fans!!lmao man shut up you sound stupid. What does Mayweather have to do with Mikey Garcia? “Throw him in with Broner and Easter”lol you acting like those two are killers nice try. Funny you left out Lipinets??? Did you forget about him??? If anything Haymon is protecting him by having him fight soft competition.
    We know what Mikey’s about call out the top names then go on vacation. Let me guess it’s Haymon fault Mikey is calling out Spence. What are you doing creeping around Dontaes Nation comment section anyway like a girl? You’re obsessed

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      I think even a half trained alcoholic tank still beats abner. Abner throws a ***** load of punches but is pillow fisted he wont hurt tank
      Despite your venom and all that crap, your posts show you think Davis is something else.

I agree. Carry on, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don’t think this fight should happen at all, Tank is just too big for him.
        It's not just the size. Davis is the goods, too. Too much for Mares. Mares is light years better than Pedraza.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lol who gives a ****. Its a **** fight to make the hoodrat look good
          You shut the fuck up or I'll get you banned.

Comment

I agree but think it will be a very fun fight while it lasts.

Comment

Mares has become a boring runner and a clincher.
              Davis needs to retire this guy for good,
              or make him an undercard fighter again.
              But you gotta give him credit for headlining both Charlo twins as diminutive as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                It's not just the size. Davis is the goods, too. Too much for Mares. Mares is light years better than Pedraza.
                Totally agree, I don’t think people understand how good Tank is, he has been boxing since he was a little kid, he has over 220 amateur fights/wins. He has stopped every one of his opponents bar one. Am literally scared for mares.

Comment

He needs to fight Alberto Machado...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    You shut the fuck up or I'll get you banned.
                    Do it then u ****ing ***get. Lmao i swear your ***getass only shows up when davis is talked about. Is he your lover?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Do it then u ****ing ***get. Lmao i swear your ***getass only shows up when davis is talked about. Is he your lover?
                      You are a known racist when it comes to black fighters, not only Davis. Stick to talking boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X