No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02
    It was NEVER about [threshold substances]. YOU made it about that. It was about EPO and the tests having to pass certain threshold criteria.
    -------------------

OH, IT WASN'T ABOUT THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES? LIESSSSS. I made it about that? LIESSSS. YOU made it about that.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    b) I already showed you that its possible that the SG can go back up before the concentration of the PED comes back up. In threshold substances, this is important!!!

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
    -------------------

Originally posted by Court of Arbitration for Sport
    rEPO is not a “threshold substance”: as a result, the mere identification of the substance is sufficient to report an adverse analytical finding.
    There can be traces doe
    THEORY DESTROYED!

R.I.P.
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-13-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list. Anyways, Floyd micro-doses then time is of essence if you want to catch the substance above the threshold.

Originally posted by COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
      In the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        that's typical travsB right there...

he's gonna deflect since he doesnt want to accept your challenge.

so what he does is, he brings up another question that was not apart of your challenge then he challenge you to debate the topic he just brought up and when you dont pay him no mind then he starts saying you're ducking him.

it's the same ol' recycle trash from him. now he's gonna quote this and said he whooped on me before, etc.

BINGO!!!!!

SPOT ON!!!!!

The DUCK did that for 90 page thread. Just the 2 of us going back and forth. All he did is what you said!!!!

CLASSIC Travestyny, the DUCK!!!!

This DUCK is still trying to DEFLECT to a different topic/scope …. QUACKtard!!!!!

They are laughing at your post.

"I Travestyny, the DUCK, accept …… but on something other than the challenge!"

Comment

• You got destroyed son. Get over it

Crying to a permanently banned troll won't help

Comment

• Different topic???? Oh, that's right. That's not what our debate was based on

You're pathetic. Just like your conspiracy theory. It's overrrrrrrr!!!

ADP CAN'T ADMIT THAT HE WAS WRONGGGGGGG!!!! PAY UP!

Comment

• If you really wanted it, you would have accepted the challenge from the start.

If you really did not CHEAT, you would have accepted the challenge from the start.

If you really did not LIE, you would have accepted the challenge from the start.

If you really wanted it, you would NOT have DEFLECTED constantly away from the challenge.

If you really wanted it, you would NOT have said NO MAS !!!!

The TRUTH?

Travestyny, the DUCK, never wanted it.

PROOF?

I have 160+ pages of PROOF!!!!!

If you want it, come and get it!

But we both knew since PAGE #1, that DUCKY Travestyny CANNOT accept this challenge!

WHY?

Travestyny, CHEATED and LIED!!!!

I CALLED IT!!!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOM!

Comment

• COME AND GET WHAT YOU IDIOT. YOU DECLINED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE, DUCKED A CHALLENGE TO PROVE I LIED AND CHEATED, AND DUCKED ANY MENTION OF A REMATCH

How did that Mayweather conspiracy theory turn out, dummy?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
                EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
                Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

I'M NOW TAKING BETS ON WHEN ADP02 WILL STOP CRYING ABOUT BEING DECAPITATED 4-0

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• ADP BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE THAT 4-0 SLAUGHTER AND WHEN HE HEARS THE WORDS PERMANENT BAN REMATCH!!!!

PAY YOUR DEBT, SON. IT'S OVERRRRR!!!!

Comment

• TAKING BETs?

You already LOST this one as I told you from the start that you would NOT have accepted.

If I was a DUCK and did the Travestyny QUACK dance, OK, you could have said that I gave you no opportunity to accept.

BUT

I gave you 160+ pages worth of time for you to accept!!!!

You have been acting and doing the QUACK DANCE for all of the 160+ pages!!!!

But we both knew since PAGE #1, that DUCKY Travestyny CANNOT accept this challenge!

WHY?

Travestyny, CHEATED and LIED!!!!

I CALLED IT!!!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOM!

If you want it, come and get it!

Comment

• This is the look on Travestyny's DUCKY face after the QUACK heard that I posted the challenge, 160+ pages AGO!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

Working...
                      X