No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Possessed Special Talent From the Very Beginning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers Who Possessed Special Talent From the Very Beginning

There are a lot of paper champs, and fighters who hold the title intermediately until a real champ comes along. However, who were some fighters who from the get go you could recognize that they had talent and would dominate?

For me a couple of fighters come to mind. Manny Pac, especially after watching his fight vs Marco Antonio Barrera, at that moment I knew he'd be a star.
    Mike Tyson was self explanatory everyone recognized his ability and knew it was only a matter of time until he was champ. Same goes for Riddick Bowe, that man for a big guy could fight on the inside and had a tremendous uppercut and the talent was apparent immediately.
    Another one was Wladimir Klitschko, before his KO loss to Corrie Sanders the man looked like one of the most polished heavyweights I ever seen, amazing jab, leading and doubling with his left hook, and an incredible straight right.

Today it's Lomachenko, and GGG. Although I think GGG aura mostly came from his power, whilst Lomachenko is a master boxer.

Manny wasnt really talented mate in the beginning. He wad as one dimensional as he could be when he fought ledwaba. He was a one armed fighter wirh ridiculous handspeed with sergey kovslev power at featherweight. He developed around 2005 when roch introduced counter punching to pacquiao and the rest is history to that. Pacquiaos learning curve and athleticism is just crazy rather than him being talented.

Comment

Working...
    X