No announcement yet.

It’s amazing how accurate they were about gaming in the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I will help you. We need a floor with a very strong electromagnet underneath. This is what will keep the board a few inches above the floor and cause it to move around.
    The next stage of our evolution is figuring out nuclear fusion. Once we do that, we'll have an unlimited source of energy.

Put a mini nuclear fusion reactor into one of these and you can fly indefinitely.

Put one inside a spacecraft, and interplanetary travel will be easy and relatively inexpensive.

Interstellar travel is a different level though because we will have to figure out a way to break the light speed limit. It seems impossible now, but a lot of impossible things have been done.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-20-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Good point.. solid... I think that the hoverboard needs an infrastructure to achire that outcome...

By the way, one of my closet friends died two days ago...

If God doesn’t accept him in heaven, he won’t accept me...

I need a distraction now.... I can’t deal with reality...

I’ll solve the hooverboard problem... basic math and simple physics...
      there is no heaven my good man

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Witcher 3
        Dragon Age origins
        Mass effect

Had that effect on me
        The witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time. The first mass effect trilogy is top 5 for me. Andromeda killed the series though. Never played dragon age origins but I've heard and read it was the best out of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          there is no heaven my good man
          I’ll go on a killing spree if I believe ther is no accountability....

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            No one notice the last sentence

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              The witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time. The first mass effect trilogy is top 5 for me. Andromeda killed the series though. Never played dragon age origins but I've heard and read it was the best out of the series.
              Origins has the arguably the best most engrossing story of any game I have ever played and the deepest most interesting characters of any game.

The main issue that makes it hard for a lot of people to play is the combat system. I actually ****ing love the combat system because of its depth and strategy, but I understand why people would hate it.

You really need a patient, methodical approach to get it right. You have to pause the combat frequently to issue the right commands. Position your tank to get the most aggro possible, and protect your casters, use your utility classes to crowd control as much and as frequently as possible, keep your ranged classes in proper position, use your anti casters to silence and blind enemy casters, keep your health up, and focus damage with your damage dealing classes. There are a lot of levels to the combat.

If you do anything wrong, you will get 2-shotted and die.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                No one notice the last sentence

Comment

Working...
                X