No announcement yet.

Win or lose Floyds record is 49-0 until he fights a boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win or lose Floyds record is 49-0 until he fights a boxer

Mcgregor isn't even a boxer. How this match even counts as a bout is a joke. Floyd retired at 49-0 and even if he beats the novice I'll never say it was a win or a losss and always will consider Floyd to have only fought 49 boxing matches and 1 exhibition bout.

I see it that way too. Boxrec would probably record it on their site and update his info with 50-0, though.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I see it that way too. Boxrec would probably record it on their site and update his info with 50-0, though.
      Of course they will everyone will because even though we see it as a joke its getting sanctioned so technically it still counts even though it really shouldnt

Comment

You jus mad bro. Floyd 50-0 and gettin paid yall

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          You jus mad bro. Floyd 50-0 and gettin paid yall
          Not at all

Bro

Whatever the result is win, loss, draw or no contest.

Floyd is 49-0

Comment

No way. Legally Sanctioned Bout with Boxing rules between 2 legally sanctioned Boxers. Of course It counts.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Not at all

Bro

Whatever the result is win, loss, draw or no contest.

Floyd is 49-0
              Nah 50-0 and gettin paid. You mad bro

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Nah 50-0 and gettin paid. You mad bro
                If he doesn't win I'll bump this thread.

And I'll still say he is 49-0

Bro

Comment

It's a professional boxing match. That means it goes on his professional boxing record. This fight is no different than if he fought another bum coming up. Yes the opponent isn't great but they all count.

Comment

Well in that case he should be 48-1 cause he lost to Castillo in the first fight but the corrupt judges gave it him. Lmfao
                    Floyd will be 50-0 and make a sh it load of money then in 3 years he will owe the IRS another 3-4 million and he will once again come out of retirement to fight probably top P4P dog spence or Crawford and get ktfo for another 100 mil and retire permanently with a loss way past prime so all you haters can finally be happy

Comment

Working...
                    X