No announcement yet.

Why did you choose your username?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    punchr is supposed to be pronounced "puncher" although most people read it punch-R.

It's been one of my nicknames since I was a kid. My other nicknames are Shaq and Smokey the Bear.

Back in the day (late 90s) the neighbor kids' dads would bring out Walmart boxing gloves for us boys to box each other (no punching each other's heads, just body shots) My old neighbor's father called me puncher and the name stuck.

"You're a good natural puncher," he said.

The older kids would pit us young ones against one another. I never took a beating like some of the boys. I had natural power. Our moms and dads would sit on lawn chairs and talk amongst themselves while us kids boxed in the background. It was a very relaxed environment.

One kid told me he could feel his whole body moving when I hit him.

"You're strong. I felt the punch move me even though I was blocking it."

Other kids have complimented my power too.

When I got in my first street fight (in the fourth grade with another fourth grader) I floored him with a single right hand. It was crazy. Mentally I never realized I could physically dominate other boys my size and bigger. In other street fights I had, I've destroyed guys' faces with one or two punches. I don't even have to hit you clean and I'll **** you up.

I also got my first real girlfriend in seventh grade because of my punching power. She saw me swinging on this big white kid in P.E. and got turned on. She dumped me though because my 5 inch dick wasn't enough to satisfy her. It was still growing smh. Now it's way more filled out. Girls I've slept with have told me my knob is the thickest one they've ever been with. I've measured the circumference, 6.5 inches.

i hate the TS for giving you a platform

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i hate the TS for giving you a platform

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

you want me to make a 'What Makes You A F@gg0t?' thread so you can let it all out?

Comment

dean razorback is an electric guitar, i think it was designed by dimebag. tell me if it isn't the most badass thing you've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you want me to make a 'What Makes You A F@gg0t?' thread so you can let it all out?
            Why would you make a thread where you already know all the ins and outs of?

Comment

I have shared this before, but here it is again

BIGD = Dallas (It is one of our nicknames)
              LB12 = Ledbetter XII (My hood where I grew up)

bigdlb12

Comment

Working...
              X