No announcement yet.

Margarito cracked wrap mystery solved by 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Here is somethin else to ponder, lets say you are right for one moment here...

Whos fault is it really? you mean to tell me that 30 plus bouts fighting the fighters Margarito has fought with the experienced trainers in the opposite corner Not a single one caught Margarito?

that it was only Nazim who did his job? is that what your trying to tell me? cus ima be real even when my kid fights in the amateurs I inspect the **** out of those wraps so your going to tell me that all those trainers just didnt do their job?
    Who knows when it started my guess wfter williams beat em . Thats not the point nazim found them plus margs hand was wrapped n signed off on them when he got there and they didnt wanna unwrap them for a reason.

Comment

What you mean by this punk? are you getting a bit racial here?
      Not at all, i just know bulll**** when i smell it. For the resto fight actual bodily harm was caused, plus actual padding was removed from the glove, thats the difference here.

Now, give me one reasonable reason why those substances where anywhere near margs wraps huh?

Youre defending a cheat. Are you a man? Marg is a disgrace to our sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        Has Nazim ever came out and flat out accused Margarito of loaded gloves?
        Or did he just sit back and let the court of public opinions run a train on Margarito since they won that fight and Mosley looked impressive for the very last time.
        Illegal wraps doesn't necessary means loaded gloves.

BTW, if they found plaster in Margarito's wraps, they wouldn't call it plaster-like substance. It wouldn't be a question, you'll know when you are touching plaster cast.
        Nazim compared tito n marg n said titoz wraps were just not legal there the way he wrapped them on the other hand he said marg had a weapon in his so your answer is yes.

Comment

Or did he just sit back and let the court of public opinions run a train on Margarito since they won that fight and Mosley looked impressive for the very last time.

BTW, if they found plaster in Margarito's wraps, they wouldn't call it plaster-like substance. It wouldn't be a question, you'll know when you are touching plaster cast.
          You're right man. I bet you found Carmen Sandiego huh?

They only found Icey Hot, duct tape, super glue and some boogers on Margs wraps.

All 4 items have calcium sulfar/sulfate in them. Thanks for the clarification.
          Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-22-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Used wraps which also note alot of what he stated when this **** went down was mis translated as well, He stated he grabbed some pre used gauze pads out of his bag.

in other words they were used, from where I dont know but they were used pads that is a violation of the rules, However being that they were used anything could have been on them to be honest.

and again who is to say Mosleys team did not plant **** in those wraps? keep in mind Mosley stated Nazim took the pad from Margarito and brought it into their dressing room....

What I believe is that it was used pads either from the gym or from a previous fight, and like I said anybody who doubts this before talking **** go find out for your self.

go to a boxing club have your hands wrapped with surgical gauze with a knuckle pad made out of gauze, work out for two hours, remove the hand wrap but leave the pad in the form of a pad and grab it the next day see what it feels like.....

Anybody who really has been in the sport knows exactly what I am talkin about, it must be surgical gauze, not that bandage like **** which you do see in the gym not the everlast brand re usable wraps but the actual gauze that is used on fight night
            Mexican-style gauze used in professional bouts doesn't harden. I use it all the time in training, and even used gauze with dried sweat, etc. doesn't harden to the point of being substantially stiffer or harder than fresh gauze.

Also, the physical evidence isn't the only thing which points to loaded wraps. In-between rounds in Margarito's corner, you can plainly hear one of his team members ask him "How is the punch?," to which he responds by quickly trying to talk over because a camera is right next to him.

If he was being asked how Cotto's punch felt, he would have been asked in the first few rounds. He was clearly getting hit with plenty of shots and it would make sense to ask "how is the punch" at that time. Not in between the 9-10 rounds or whenever it was asked, when the fight was close to being over. He's asking Tony about his hand wraps and whether or not they're being effective. It seems obvious.

Comment

Oh it was only something like plaster? That makes itall ok then. It only resembled a brick? Thats fine then. Idiot.

Comment

• Look, the bottom line is we don't know what he's done in the past. Only God and his trainer know.

For me the bigger issue is the eye. At first I thought that it was only the broken orbital bone but since finding out he had to have a second procedure and that it was a cataract and blurred vision.....I hope he's not seriously hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                  Who knows when it started my guess wfter williams beat em . Thats not the point nazim found them plus margs hand was wrapped n signed off on them when he got there and they didnt wanna unwrap them for a reason.
                  Wasnt it you who stated both cintron fights? so now your saying after williams beat him? come on that means Manny stewart wasnt doing his job.
                  and the man who signed off the wrap for the Mosley fight why isnt he being questioned what made him decide the wrap was good enough to sign off? this is his job here its what he does and I doubt Margarito paid the man.

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
                  Mexican-style gauze used in professional bouts doesn't harden. I use it all the time in training, and even used gauze with dried sweat, etc. doesn't harden to the point of being substantially stiffer or harder than fresh gauze.

Also, the physical evidence isn't the only thing which points to loaded wraps. In-between rounds in Margarito's corner, you can plainly hear one of his team members ask him "How is the punch?," to which he responds by quickly trying to talk over because a camera is right next to him.

If he was being asked how Cotto's punch felt, he would have been asked in the first few rounds. He was clearly getting hit with plenty of shots and it would make sense to ask "how is the punch" at that time. Not in between the 9-10 rounds or whenever it was asked, when the fight was close to being over. He's asking Tony about his hand wraps and whether or not they're being effective. It seems obvious.
                  if you listen and understand spansih he was asking How Cottos power was

Comment

Wasnt it you who stated both cintron fights? so now your saying after williams beat him? come on that means Manny stewart wasnt doing his job.
                    and the man who signed off the wrap for the Mosley fight why isnt he being questioned what made him decide the wrap was good enough to sign off? this is his job here its what he does and I doubt Margarito paid the man.

if you listen and understand spansih he was asking How Cottos power was
                    no it wasnt me who said that y dont u re read? Maybe it started with cotto who knows all i said was he was sudpended for a reason. Second it didnt sound like they askedbout cottos punch. Hesaid Comp esta la pegada aka how is the punch. Not su pegada or his power la ans thats when cheatatillo said no que pegada seemed veey suspicious

Comment

• TONY is INNOCENT and a BADMAN!!

Comment

Working...
                      X