Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins Oscar De La Hoya's bi.tch or is it the other way around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bernard Hopkins Oscar De La Hoya's bi.tch or is it the other way around?

What's the dynamic of their relationship? James Toney thinks B-Hop is De La Hoya's puppet. What do you think? Oscar has worn fishnets so idk.

Oscar is the guy with money so people like Hopkins tolerate and smile at his geyness just for the check. There's a whole lot of creepy things that go down at the GBP Tower, Ive heard horror stories of janitors stuffing brooms up Oscars ass and the screams being heard at 3-4AM.

Comment

They both bytches, the question is who belongs to who?

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Oscar is the guy with money so people like Hopkins tolerate and smile at his geyness just for the check. There's a whole lot of creepy things that go down at the GBP Tower, Ive heard horror stories of janitors stuffing brooms up Oscars ass and the screams being heard at 3-4AM.
        Do you think strippers used a strap-on on Oscar before?

Comment

I think B-Hop is just with him because secretly he is really turned on by cross dressing fishnet tights Dela Hoeya.

Comment

Oscar is the b1tch- He has an effeminate voice, he wears fishnet stockings and is known for putting things up his arse.

Comment

Oscar likes big things in his rectum so you figure this out

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Think about all the other times he wasn’t filmed or caught. Mexico has many trannies working in stripp bars could this be the reason he use to go there

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  DEFINITELY 100%. But I can't judge him because Im into ass play too, but I dont dress like a drag.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    DEFINITELY 100%. But I can't judge him because Im into ass play too, but I dont dress like a drag.
                    ... the ****?

Comment

Working...
                    X